Normal that first true leaves have a lot of yellow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She growin’

71A53A1D-2117-49EB-90D1-02B31B59F383.jpeg

it is probably to early to tell Amigo

i quit using peat pucks a long time ago , there was no consistency in whatever they were made of , probably made out of all the leftovers that are swept up off the floors at the soil plant

sorta like hotdogs and bologna made from the floor scraps at the meat packing plants

anyway , how the Ph on your water?

i dont think you are using any nutes this early?
I agree with Big about the peat pucks. I always had bad luck with those. I germ them in paper towel and then put the seedlings right into tiny little cups of coco as their first home. Has been working great for me.

Would it be dumb to flip into flower tomorrow or wait longer? It’s been 6 weeks above ground so far. This is my first grow so I’d rather it just be a reasonable success than squeezing every last ounce of yield out of it.
7367F3EA-58E9-4421-ADC0-37A135BABEF1.jpeg

I know you’re excited about your first harvest. You could double that harvest by waiting a bit for a few more budsite and some more growth under that net filling it in a bit more but as crash said you could flip now if you are impatient. Patience is one of the hardest things to deal with as a new grower but it will get easier as you go along ✌️

Latest posts

Back