Normal that first true leaves have a lot of yellow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Monday!
5C74A703-0DDC-4C06-9B26-27803E0D892C.jpeg

Def glad you all convinced me to wait to flower, she got much bigger in the past week. She’s getting close to touching the sides of my 2x2 tent.

I am loving the AC Infinity self watering pot. All I do is feed 2x a week and she drinks as she gets thirsty.

3ABC72D6-3037-4B5F-8A76-5A6FFFD6EE86.jpeg

Def glad you all convinced me to wait to flower, she got much bigger in the past week. She’s getting close to touching the sides of my 2x2 tent.

I am loving the AC Infinity self watering pot. All I do is feed 2x a week and she drinks as she gets thirsty.

View attachment 319581
how big a pot ?
She is as pretty as a prom date !

how big a pot ?
She is as pretty as a prom date !
Thanks!!! It’s a 5 gallon fabric pot.

Should I let her veg some more or go ahead and start flowering? It is getting close to the sides of the tent and I know it will “stretch” a lot during flower, hopefully it stretches upwards. There’s plenty of room to go up, not much more room to go outwards.

Should I let her veg some more or go ahead and start flowering? It is getting close to the sides of the tent and I know it will “stretch” a lot during flower, hopefully it stretches upwards. There’s plenty of room to go up, not much more room to go outwards.
It will stretch upwards. Did you get a few more bud sites yet? That’s what you are going for under the net letting them stretch out horizontally. When your canopy is almost full I would turn to flower but you could at anytime.

If you bring that screen down and bend out your branches to the squares, I think it would fill out the canopy pretty nice

It will stretch upwards. Did you get a few more bud sites yet? That’s what you are going for under the net letting them stretch out horizontally. When your canopy is almost full I would turn to flower but you could at anytime.
I would even consider topping the tallest branches to allow the lower branches to catch up and I would do some leaf stripping to get better airflow thru the plant. As a new grower, it is hard to strip leaves but airflow is your friend.

imo, lower the netting so you can use it to bend and control your branches to fill the tent area. Trim large leaves as necessary for air and light, also to keep away from the tent walls. They will utilize the whole area if you let them. I would also not flip yet because the yield will be soo much better, but there is nothing wrong with flipping now. I have only grown outside so that is as far as my experiance goes. I like big outdoor plants.

I’m checking the PH of the feed (water + nutes) and it’s around 6.2. One batch was a little lower so I used a very small amount of baking soda to raise it to 7.0.
7 is a little high. I have read that baking soda isn’t ‘buffered’ so it can make the pH unstable but a lot of folks use it. 6-6.5 should be your target.

Latest posts

Back