Norther Lights Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jao33333

Reaction score
Just sharing some pics of one of my NL Girl she was the smallest, grasshoppers topped Her for me. Just Harvested Her today:D 65% Amber. Thanks JJ:)

100_1829 (2).JPG

100_1837 (2).JPG

100_1840 (2).JPG

100_1839 (2).JPG

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOO........yes......beautiful!

Thank you TCbud and 2dog !! Just the start of the goodness. I have two NL Girls left Mother Nauture willing, it will be all fine. :D

Whoooaaaaa... very nice harvest jao :D
The lures give it a great look too ! HAHAHAHAHA

nice,
enjoy ya lucky bugger :p ;)

65% amber though? :holysheep:

kaotik said:
nice,
enjoy ya lucky bugger :p ;)

65% amber though? :holysheep:
Yes, 65% amber the Picture i have posted is a few weeks old. Didn't think much off taking picture today before the CHOP. I had to harvest Her during the day a bit tricky. I almost waited to check the Trich until Sun but i am glad i didn't i have been keeping an eye on them. She ripened quick

chris1974 said:
Whoooaaaaa... very nice harvest jao :D
The lures give it a great look too ! HAHAHAHAHA
Thanks, If i am not catching fish with them i thought i make use of them they work well and help.

Good stuff my man:D
I like the way you utilize your lures :D Very cool. I will be harvesting soon also,my wife will be smoking alone until I go on vacation (invasion of privacy randoms).I think I will blast of with an oatmeal raisin hash cookie when the time is upon me :p
enjoy...
Stay Cool

FlyingNatural said:
Good stuff my man:D
I like the way you utilize your lures :D Very cool. I will be harvesting soon also,my wife will be smoking alone until I go on vacation (invasion of privacy randoms).I think I will blast of with an oatmeal raisin hash cookie when the time is upon me :p
enjoy...
Stay Cool
Thank you FlyingNatural, The Lures definitely help. You never really have the touch the Buds until Jarring them. Even to look at them you just have to pick up the lure. It can be a hazard !! I have been hooked, just picture trying to get the hook out of the finger an not trying to mess the Bud up. Quite the mix.:) I feel ya on (invasion of privacy randoms). Ben there!

I wish my trichs would ripen..been white and clear forever ..........

Killer looking harvest bro! Good too see someone else is using fishing line for hanging. I still have yet to see someone else using tennis racket string though. :rolleyes: Enjoy! :D

How cool is your kitchen :p :aok:

Brilliant.

Congratulations.

:peace:

DLtoker said:
Killer looking harvest bro! Good too see someone else is using fishing line for hanging. I still have yet to see someone else using tennis racket string though. :rolleyes: Enjoy! :D
Thats why I Love this Forum. What you see and learn here can only be passed on. With a Ton of warm people just growing there Meds Sharing there way.:)

HippyInEngland said:
How cool is your kitchen :p :aok:

Brilliant.

Congratulations.

:peace:
Thank you HippyInEngland, I call my humble abode My Fishing Cave. I just keep it simple. I am looking forward to when i can Harvest my other two NL Girls. I hope in about two weeks.:D Maybe sooner if they ripen like the Grasshopper NL:D

2Dog said:
I wish my trichs would ripen..been white and clear forever ..........
I feel Ya on that one !!!! Thank Mother nature i am a fisherman, patience is one thing you need. I feel it comes with age as i get older. No fooling there !!:aok:

Latest posts

Back