Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up early waiting to go to the Doctors. Just a visit to his office for that stinky liquid to drink to make me ****. And get the date for my butt exam.

23 days I been using a flash. I don't know why the picture are dark. Still waiting for the to sex than a transplant. Fun City.☺️

105_2881.JPG

105_2885.JPG

Attachments

• 105_2880.JPG
    105_2880.JPG
    564.8 KB · Views: 0
Your plants look good Ness. I think you have a fingerprint on your lens that needs to be wiped off. I can’t ever get the lighting I want on pics…. How old are your plants and what flavor are they?

Called the Doctor office and my appointment isn't until the 19th.

Thank you, SG, for telling me about the smudge it's a puppy nose smudge. HeHeHeHeHe

Your plants look good Ness. I think you have a fingerprint on your lens that needs to be wiped off. I can’t ever get the lighting I want on pics…. How old are your plants and what flavor are they?

Thank you, Subbie. Carty teaching me too, he's one of the best. I still making mistakes. I hoping to grow one of frosty plant like Carty does. I need my Hash. Love the taste of it and the buzz. And I want to learn to dab. 😇 dab b dab b do.

Sub I thought I posted a replied about the fingerprint I'm tripping. It turns out to be a doggy nose smudge. Happy Friday:cool:

Thank you, Subbie. Carty teaching me too, he's one of the best. I still making mistakes. I hoping to grow one of frosty plant like Carty does. I need my Hash. Love the taste of it and the buzz. And I want to learn to dab. 😇 dab b dab b do.
I don’t know much about dabbing but would like to try it too. Maybe if I hang around GW enough, I’ll learn how to make some of the delicious gooey-ness to try it 😊

I'm waiting patiently Maybe I'll grow enough to make some hash since Auto's grow so fast my stash will begin to flow. Yes indeed d. ☺️

I'm tripping SubG. I've replied to your post twice about you liking my plants. I pressed that Post reply two time and wear is it. No here. Well Thank you.:)

Never mind Sub I saw it. Trippy You want some of my Coffee. It's good

Having trouble with Fex. Never had this problem before. The driver doesn't know where to drop my packages. Fex emails me and tells me to make a day appointment for delivery and Fex wanted two dollars. So, I was going to do it and when I applied the site said it was unsafe. I didn't send the money. Nope It's Bad enough someone tried to take $900. out my bank account the bank froze my account now I need to call them to get my account back on. :angiesfavorite: I'll do that in a few.

Latest posts

Back