Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they give you some sort of BP meds? My doctors freak out on me when my diastolic number(the lower one) is that high. You should call the ER and tell them the high BP has returned. You shouldn’t wait. That is a lot of stress on your body, ness. Take care of yourself and demand they make you right.

No, no BP med's. Sorry I can't talk much. Feel awful.

I agree
Your BP is not being controlled and needs to be,
Are you under a doctor's care such as a Cardiologist ? You need to find the underlining cause as to why your BP is going so high.
They can not stop you from going in and getting help so if you feel you want or need to go GO..........
Your numbers are still too high but better than the last time a bit.
I wonder now did thy adjust the BP meds you are now taking?
NESS
You need to get to a good Doc (Cardio Doc) and find out what is going on.

I got appointment Wednesday with my primary Dr.

Nice to see you here Ness. My goodness your BP is still way high. I can’t believe they didn’t keep you until it was manage. Do you have someone to drive you to the ER? If not, I would call 911. It is dangerous and could be damaging your heart more and more as long as you wait. I hope you get it lowered soon.💕

Thank you Subbie. i will call if it goes back up or just have TJ bring me in.

Don't pay attention to those morons. They could have given you something for your BP. I hope your regular doctor is smarter then those fkers.

Good morning, Thursday Crew. Just started feeling better today. My blood pressure down 138/78 103. Went to The Doctor, he gave me another blood pressure pill amlodipine besylate 2.5 mb. 2:00 am Can't sleep. I don't know why I've been through hell since Sunday. I'll try to explain what I have.

High BP, urinary tract infection hypomagnesemia. Also I had a throat canal scope done by the Gastroenterology found an infection, scaring and what do you call the burning sensation in the throat canal or stomach? (I never ask where). Dr Culpepper said it's one of the worst he has seen. My throat canal doesn't hurt or my stomach. I'll have to find out at the follow up)

Northern Lightryder Auto's still waiting to see sex, 4 wks 1 day. NL needs a transplanting, I only have soil for 4 - 5.
105_2901.JPG

105_2903.JPG

105_2909.JPG

105_2902.JPG

It's all most here 25. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and much fun, happiness, love to all family. 💕yeha

1671695143970.png

Last edited:
Good morning, Thursday Crew. Just started feeling better today. My blood pressure down 138/78 103. Went to The Doctor, he gave me another blood pressure pill amlodipine besylate 2.5 mb. 2:00 am Can't sleep. I don't know why I've been through hell since Sunday. I'll try to explain what I have.

High BP, urinary tract infection hypomagnesemia. Also I had a throat canal scope done by the Gastroenterology found an infection, scaring and what do you call the burning sensation in the throat canal or stomach? (I never ask where). Dr Culpepper said it's one of the worst he has seen. My throat canal doesn't hurt or my stomach. I'll have to find out at the follow up)

Northern Lightryder Auto's still waiting to see sex, 4 wks 1 day. NL needs a transplanting, I only have soil for 4 - 5.
View attachment 315772

View attachment 315773

View attachment 315774

View attachment 315775

It's all most here 25. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and much fun, happiness, love to all family. 💕yeha

View attachment 315776
Merry Christmas to you my Dear.
I hope you feel better .
Watch the amalodipine ,may cause leg swelling and your legs to weep so to speak...

Glad your feeling better. So your low on magnesium from what your saying and have some kinda infection. Glad to see your BP is down. Did they check your heart or do a stress test? Something is causing your BP and normally that has to do with your arteries.

Glad you are feeling better and that the doctors figured out what is causing your BP issue. Have a Merry Christmas!

Good morning Ness. Glad to see you here And they got your BP down and have an idea of what is causing it. An infection in your body will sure cause BP issues. Hope you are well soon. Merry Christmas 🎄😊

View attachment 315772

View attachment 315773

View attachment 315774

View attachment 315775

View attachment 315776
Plants are looking good.

Glad your feeling better. So your low on magnesium from what your saying and have some kinda infection. Glad to see your BP is down. Did they check your heart or do a stress test? Something is causing your BP and normally that has to do with your arteries.
Thank you, Hopper, on the mend. Yes magnesium is low the Dr told me it causes all kinds of problems like the once I have. They took a biopsy down my throat. When I was in the hospital, they put a liquid through my veins, and they didn't say anything about arteries.

Dr. K listen to my heart longer than usual and didn't hear any irregular heartbeat. The machine doesn't always say I have irregular heartbeat. Next appointment he asks me to bring in my BP machine to check it out.

Thank you, Hopper, on the mend. Yes magnesium is low the Dr told me it causes all kinds of problems like the once I have. They took a biopsy down my throat. When I was in the hospital, they put a liquid through my veins, and they didn't say anything about arteries.

Dr. K listen to my heart longer than usual and didn't hear any irregular heartbeat. The machine doesn't always say I have irregular heartbeat. Next appointment he asks me to bring in my BP machine to check it out.
Did your doc say you have irregular heartbeats , possible PVC's?

Ness you need to eat a banana in the morning and one before you go to bed. It will help raise your Potassium levels which helps your heart and help you sleep. also try these to raise your Magnesium levels.

Ten foods high in magnesium

1. Whole Wheat. Most whole grains are a good source of magnesium, but whole wheat flour wins with 160 mg per cup. ...
  2. Spinach. Dark, leafy greens are rich with nutrients, and spinach is no exception. One cup of boiled spinach has 157 mg of magnesium.
  3. Quinoa. Quinoa is prepared and eaten in a way that’s similar to rice. It’s known for its many health benefits, including a high protein and mineral content.
  4. Almonds, Cashews, and Peanuts. Not only are almonds, cashews, and peanuts a healthy snack, but they’re also packed with magnesium. ...
Dr Weedy has your back. Okay,,not your back,, 🤪 but your best interest at heart.😁

Latest posts

Back