Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Folks coffee in the kitchen, Subbie bring the treats.

Camera is Kodak PIXPRO AZ421

Before the Sun came up. I like the way this picture lookes.
105_2742.JPG

This picture isn't to good, I wanted to show the grow set up. It's a Hum., Heater, and 2 Fans. I know it's not the greatest, I'm having fun. I try and keep the heat at 77 and the Hum 60 right now.
1670769867300.png

1 Week
105_2777.JPG

15 days, 2 more day they be 3 wks.
105_2835.JPG

Start of a Sun Rise.
105_2804.JPG

next
105_2814.JPG

next
105_2821.JPG

next
105_2826.JPG

It was also Foggy out when I snapped those pictures. I want to save up to by a better camera. And you know how that goes. Keeping up with what the grow needs and other stuff. Things are tuff. I'm grateful every day for what I have though. And I'm sure everyone on MP is to. It's time to smoke. :32110marijuana::canabis:😎🥳

Attachments

• 105_2834.JPG
    105_2834.JPG
    820 KB · Views: 0
Nice Ness 😊. Is that a cotton field beside your place? I’ve grown it in my garden before, it’s a beautiful plant. I’ve found out since when I went looking for seeds last year that it was illegal to grow in my state without “the government” getting all involved. Figured it would be best not to attract attention to my garden.

Yep, cotton 😊, it was planted 3/4 around my house. The last 1/4 is woods. I don't mine no one going to move in around me. Nope

That must have been peaceful. Growing up I always had close neighbors. I love where I live now.

Morning these Northern Lightryder Auto Reg gifted to me from Carty are 20 days, 7" to 10 1/2", Tem 78, and Hum 50. Growing these Carty way. He has taught me a lot about Auto's.
105_2865.JPG

105_2857.JPG

105_2861.JPG

NL aren't showing me sex yet. I'll be trimming buds and leaves today. Had my flash on but the picture seems dark under the top fun leaves. I will be shopping for a new camera I just don't know much about buying a camera. Time to start trimming. Have a great day.

Ive got some of those too. Cant wait to get my grow room built. Just to busy right now. Carty is a great guy and very giving.

Ive got some of those too. Cant wait to get my grow room built. Just to busy right now. Carty is a great guy and very giving.

Yes, he is a great guy. I have a small room I might make a grow room out of. But it's in the West and the Sun beats right down on that part of the house. I want TJ to build shade over the top of the window outside. That would help. Plus, the air conditioner.

I've got a room I'm going to turn into a big Pantry and part of that i will make a grow room out of. It will have AC from the house so i will be able to pull cool air in from the Pantry to the grow room and that stale air will go outside.

Dearest Conrads

I deeply regret not mentioning Carty in my being post. Carty has gifted me the seeds of Northern Lightryder Auto Reg and is teaching me the ropes of growing an Auto. I am extremely grateful for his knowledge and kindness. Thank you, brother Carty.

I give NL a trim yesterday I'll go snap a picture.

Hello fellow grower. O:K I'm on the site and I want to fine a picture to post, and I forgot how to fine net. :angiesfavorite:If that sense. Can someone help Please.

Latest posts

Back