Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shopping for some cal mag. I take to much med's. Just want to stay on my feet.
Sorry ness. I know health isn’t something to joke about. My comment was a bad joke and not helpful. Cal mag is a frequent recommendation for our favorite plant. Weedhopper is on target when he says getting magnesium thru your diet is the way to go. Eating healthy should get you fixed up and is cheaper than supplements in the long run.

Ness,,Just eat the stuff above and it will raise your magnesium levels the natural way.

A ok. I'm shopping for Lasage fixing and also shop for the list. That what I'm having 23 or24 at a friend's house have to use her stove my brand-new black stove oven broke I Put a five-year fix it on it. Just got it 6 months ago. Home Depot told me the part cost to much and they will not replace it. :mad:

Sorry ness. I know health isn’t something to joke about. My comment was a bad joke and not helpful. Cal mag is a frequent recommendation for our favorite plant. Weedhopper is on target when he says getting magnesium thru your diet is the way to go. Eating healthy should get you fixed up and is cheaper than supplements in the long run.
Didn't take it as a joke oldfogey. Just thought it make us healthy as well as our plants. :cool:

They can hear that with a stethoscope like they check your heart with. They just put it on your neck. If your Carotid arteries is clogged they can here it because it makes a different sound.

Ness talk to your doctor, no one here is one.

I respect people replies and take them to heart and was looking forward to people thoughts and opinions. Time for pass pass left.

No they didn't Roster.
If you are over 50 and have smoked most of your life, it is a good test to see and make sure they have no blockages to prevent from having a stroke. Most Cardio Docs do it on very 1st visit to rule out problems.

They can hear that with a stethoscope like they check your heart with. They just put it on your neck. If your Carotid arteries is clogged they can here it because it makes a different sound.

Its true they can hear the flow of blood but have no true way of actually seeing how much is flowing
In really bad cases they hear it and get you to a Cardio doc.

Nobody here is trying to be a doctor. Just telling her what we know and have experienced. Doctors practice medicine and some of them suck at it.
I remember telling her to get to a doctor.

Last edited:
If you are over 50 and have smoked most of your life, it is a good test to see and make sure they have no blockages to prevent from having a stroke. Most Cardio Docs do it on very 1st visit to rule out problems.
I'll ask the Doctor next time I see him which is January 23rd. He wants me to let him know if my BP goes over 160.

All I am saying is that no one should be giving Ness Medical advice until she gets medical tests (which have been proven to work even in your heart case) Ness needs to find what is causing her medical problems and not how to control the symptoms with over-the-counter meds.
Someone could die.
Im done

I'll ask the Doctor next time I see him which is January 23rd. He wants me to let him know if my BP goes over 160.
2 of my family members were 90% blocked and their docs never heard any problems
Both had to go in for emergency surgery. So the look and listen does not always work.

A ok. I'm shopping for Lasage fixing and also shop for the list. That what I'm having 23 or24 at a friend's house have to use her stove my brand-new black stove oven broke I Put a five-year fix it on it. Just got it 6 months ago. Home Depot told me the part cost to much and they will not replace it. :mad:
Tell Home Depot to bring you a stove of equivalent value and function. You paid for their warranty. They can’t just tell you they can’t make it right for you.

I eat two bananas every night and i havent gained an ounce. Its a good sugar. But then again i dont eat sugar or drink sodas.
If you want to sleep like a baby. Cut up a whole banana peeling and all and boil it and make a tea and drink it before you go to bed. It has Tryptophan and Melatonin it in. Add a little cinnamon and it tastes good too.

What a cup of water I have trouble sleeping. I'll try it. I was thinking of getting a sleep aid.

All I am saying is that no one should be giving Ness Medical advice until she gets medical tests (which have been proven to work even in your heart case) Ness needs to find what is causing her medical problems and not how to control the symptoms with over-the-counter meds.
Someone could die.
Im done
Who the fk is giving her medical advice Roster???? Told her to eat a goddamn banana or make some tea for sleep. Its all natural. Dr Weedy was a fking joke. Everybody here has told her to get to a doctor and have her heart checked. And nothing she has been told will interfere with her BP meds. Ive been taking the fkers for yrs.

Last edited:
2 of my family members were 90% blocked and their docs never heard any problems
Both had to go in for emergency surgery. So the look and listen does not always work.
But the test I got in the hospital with the liquid threw my vein would of pick up on a blocked. I would think.

Tell Home Depot to bring you a stove of equivalent value and function. You paid for their warranty. They can’t just tell you they can’t make it right for you.

They told TJ they would only repay 400. dollars haven't seen it yet. Time to go back and yell at them they told TJ they would send it in the mail. Haven't seen it yet. That was about 6 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back