Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to mix soil and get ready for transplants. Hoping to find out how long Autos have to flower. Hoping for 4 Northern Lightryder Auto Females.

Some times I don't think about words. I like guys and gal's sister and brother. Guys are guys. cheerio troopers.
I agree, ness. We are all born who we are. All the government mandated changes in definition will not change that. If humans could identify as anything they want to, my money is on everyone identifying as billionaires yet most of us aren’t. I know I am not…

Hello troops. Just a little update. She (I hope) is 4wks.
105_2901.JPG

5wks and trimmed up.
105_2915.JPG

5wks trimmed up.
105_2914.JPG

5wks trimmed up.
105_2922.JPG

Northern Lightryder Auto's grown Carty ways are 5wks and aren't showing sex yet. Let's light one up puff puff pass left. :32110marijuana::32110marijuana::32110marijuana::32110marijuana::32110marijuana::32110marijuana::32110marijuana::32110marijuana::32110marijuana:

Hello fellow cannabis grower.
Northern Lightryder is coming along pretty good so far.
The tallest plant is 28" and lighter than the other three. The other average 25".
To cool to go outside this morning. I need to do some raking. It should warm up this afternoon.
Have a great day.😊

55 days (7wks and 6days)
105_2973.JPG

105_2975 - Copy.JPG

105_2976 - Copy.JPG

105_2977.JPG
105_2981.JPG

Thank you big this is the best crop I ever grew, I'm so excited to see if they will frost up and smell. So far, no smell.

try rubbing the stalks with your fingers and then take a whiff

Smell flowery and maybe a hent of pine. Still got another 3 or 4 weeks.
I'm thinking of my next line up. Gamhazn F3/NL #7 x Hare Auto reg. And I'm grow one photo inside this year. Autos are outside.

Ive got some of those im going to have to grow out.

Did you get them gifted by Carty? He has gifted me many stains I'm extremely grateful. Heck I'm grateful every morning I wake up. He is soon to send me some more seed he just breed I forget the name right now. I figure I'll be replanting the end of Feb. maybe I'll shoot for the 28th the last day of February. I have to dry in the same room I grow in to control the atmosphere.

Thank you WeedHopper. This is the best crop I've grown NL are starting to throw out a smell. Smell a little grassy a hint of something.

Have a wonderful day.😊

Long overdue update. I ran into a SanDish issue.

Northern Lightryder are now 10 weeks in flowering. I think two more weeks till harvest. I have light on 18 hours. Tem is 78 right now but when it gets hot outside tem goes up to 82. Looking forward to this smoke I'm just about out.
105_3270 - Copy.JPG

I have four NL growing they are a little top heavy. I don't what to fool around with I'm afraid they will fall.
105_3265 - Copy.JPG

105_3276.JPG

Attachments

• 105_3265 - Copy.JPG
    105_3265 - Copy.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back