Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Subbie and joe. It just seems like it is taking ages. My last crop took 12 weeks in flowering to. I can't even remember the name. Seem I forget a lot of things with age. This time around I going to weigh the end results.

Thinking of taking down the NLs. NL is 113 days from sprout until now, 10wks into flowering. It's top heavy and leaning back and over and I'm afraid of PM.

105_3280.JPG

I still have white hairs and the amber isn't complete like I want. What do those brown spots mean on the lower right leaflet mean?
105_3288.JPG

Leaning back.
105_3285.JPG

White hairs.
105_3284.JPG

I don't know what to do.

Nice grow, ness! 10 weeks is a long time but I had a grow that went 14 weeks and could have gone longer. Very little amber even then but it was nice smoke.

Mine is just now ready at 10 weeks. My girlcrush is still not ready. You might have to lasso that bud hanging down to the floor up to the lights if you don’t harvest it. Pretty plants

I enjoy a heavy high and would love more amber. I think I'll flush her out and cut here down.

I was wondering about using the light to lasso as you say but was worried about fooling around with the light.

^^^^Thank you SubG. I'm getting itchy fingers in starting the next crop. First a good cleaner of the room and I want to put a fresh coat of paint on the walls.

I've tied up buds with string tied to my light before. Nothing burned or melted : ) Also tied them to screws I put in the walls.

Nice grow, ness! 10 weeks is a long time but I had a grow that went 14 weeks and could have gone longer. Very little amber even then but it was nice smoke.

Thank you oldfogey this is my best grow yet thanks to a special shout out to Carty and all you, folks. And I'm still learning and striving for better grows.

Latest posts

Back