Northern lights 5 weeks into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
What do you guys think? This is my first grow ever and i think its doing pretty good. Just wanted to show you guys some updated pics of my wonderful ladies.

In flowering for 5 weeks .JPG

The 4 inch bud .JPG

The big lady .JPG

wow rb2006 that looks awsome for a first grow... way to go bro... where did you get your seeds?????

gettinggray1964 said:
wow rb2006 that looks awsome for a first grow... way to go bro... where did you get your seeds?????

Thanks! I got them frombuy dutchseeds.com

They are looking fantastic. Nice work for your first time my friend. A few more weeks and you will be smoking some of the best pot of your life. It's always better when it's your own. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Very very impressive, even for a seasoned grower! Only five weeks in? Boy are you in for a treat. They will continue to put on weight and bulk up. What strain are you growing there? How much longer do you figure they have to go?

Also, how do you hide that green thumb you must have? :D

:holysheep: Awesome job for your first time looks like you did some research before you started lol or you just had the green thumb from the get go great job them buds look great:hubba: what strain do you have going?? good luck peace

wow those kolas look real nice for 5 months almost tempting to pick.

what would the experts say on how much he should wait, 3 more weeks??

wow hope my NL looks as good as that mateey, whats ur set up consist of?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Very very impressive, even for a seasoned grower! Only five weeks in? Boy are you in for a treat. They will continue to put on weight and bulk up. What strain are you growing there? How much longer do you figure they have to go?

Also, how do you hide that green thumb you must have? :D

First off thats for the compliment lol. They are Northern Lights X Hazeit says it take 10 to 12 weeks for them to be ready so now im just waiting and for the siz they dont smell very heavy of marijuana but more like a cas oil or something.

Sticky_Budz said:
:holysheep: Awesome job for your first time looks like you did some research before you started lol or you just had the green thumb from the get go great job them buds look great:hubba: what strain do you have going?? good luck peace

Thanks And the strain is Northern Lights X Haze

tess said:
wow hope my NL looks as good as that mateey, whats ur set up consist of?

Thanks well im useing an emilys garden with the flora grow and now the flora bloom with kool bloom also. Oh and a few drops of superthrive here and there. 400w hps And sks or some kind of instulating reflective paper for fireplaces. Soon to be mylar!!!

AWESOME job dude. My NL are fixing to be in week 5 of flower and man they are really starting to pack on the trichs. Thinking its gonna be some good ****. :D

growboy19 said:
very nice....just growing one plant?

No I have 4 in flowering and 6 almost ready to go into flowering then i have six more baby clones lol trying to stay on top of it. Its like haveing a job in itself. but i like it, its fun! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back