Northern Lights and Purple Power Marijuana Outdoor Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks

They are much bigger now, but they had a big damage from the frost a month ago.

They are finally doing ok,

Will post some pics soon

hopefully this frost hasn't effected the yield, but it probably has, a pitty, hopefully you have still a nice harvest from those beauties

greetz

looking good marpassion. i think they will be just fine with the growing season still ahead of it. keep those varmets away from em. rabbits just love mary jane in my area. :)

Weeddog, I will keep them in my own garden, the only thing that is a danger for the plants are bugs and insects.

We are aloud to have 6 plants outside in the garden. So, I guess I keep the best 6.

Here are some pics.

DSCN2604.jpg

DSCN2605.jpg

DSCN2606.jpg

DSCN2607.jpg

DSCN2611.jpg

DSCN2612.jpg

DSCN2613.jpg

DSCN2615.jpg

DSCN2616.jpg

DSCN2617.jpg

DSCN2618.jpg

DSCN2619.jpg

Thats so cool. I wish we could do that legally here. Maybe some day.

For now, indoor is the only option for me. :)

Here's an update after more then a month.

I had already plugged a few male plants, they were surprisingly early showing their sex already so, that was really weird really.

Here are few close up pictures of a male purple power plant.

DSCN2674.jpg

DSCN2675.jpg

DSCN2676.jpg

DSCN2677.jpg

DSCN2678.jpg

Here are some picture of the female plants. I have planted them in the soil some weeks ago and they are doing great I think.

Today there was a lot of wind so taking the pictures was a bit difficult, but I hope you can see enough of them.

I had so many plants I planted the best in the soil. There are still more then ten plants left so I guess I still have to pull out a few. Well we'll see how it goes.

Oh, I have added a beer bottle (33cl) in front of the plants so you can compare it with the plants to give you a better estimate.

DSCN2685.jpg

DSCN2686.jpg

DSCN2689.jpg

DSCN2690.jpg

DSCN2691.jpg

DSCN2692.jpg

DSCN2693.jpg

Very nice garden you have there. I really like the color on the purple power males. You should have a really great crop.

Thanks Weeddog, I hope they will develop some nice buds, we have to see.

Yes, the male plant looks quite nice when zoomed in with my camera.

nice grow!!

i read you're allowed to have 6 plants? where are you where they allow that?

Wow those purple power plants dont even look like weed...

Bubonic, I'm in Holland. You can have 6 plants outside nomatter what size I believe.

You are not alowed to grow indoors however I heard they are legalizing that now, not sure what the outcome will be.

Latest posts

Back