northern lights full leaves at the node what to do now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sourdiesel109

Reaction score
full leaves at the nodes not sure whats growing in the middle of the leaves yet just green no color 5 weeks old 8 inches tall all nodes have leaves so far 18/6 hrs whats next?

i'd keep em on 18/6 for another couple of weeks or you could go to 12/12 and flower them, depends on how tall your flowering space is, a plant can more than double in height during flowering

office light only plant getting this light has its own area

half gallon pot the plant is very full leaves have alot of blades another month of 18/6? or shoud i start flowering earlier?

can changing the light now casue stress to the plant and can it kill it or will this just speed up the process?

no you can change the light ,,it will proberbly thank you for it ..what are u thiking of using ?
you can start flowering when ever you want to :peace:

for veg i use a 250w cfl cool white, 14000 lumens for a 3sqft area and for flower an air cooled 600w hps duel spectrum, 90000 lumens for a 6sqft area

HID lights make a lot of heat so if you get one you'll need some way of getting rid of the heat, if you can't, i'd go for a cfl setup, they make lots of light the plants can use and dont run nearly as hot, you can get cfl's in the red end of the spectrum for flowering, but hps are best

what store would those levels of light from?

i have 500 watt halogens is that to high?

changed light plant looks happier than before

sourdiesel109 said:
sorry i read the link late
hey... no need to apologize to me..;) to your plants?,.. 'maybe' :D

Okay, so you realize that halogens are not good for your girls.

Something to keep in mind--Lumen for lumen, CFLs cost more to purchase initially, cost more to operate every single month, put out more heat, and produce less bud than a HPS.

halogen lights put one in and half since changing light how bad can it hurt the plant its very tall now ?

sourdiesel109 said:
halogen lights put one in and half since changing light how bad can it hurt the plant its very tall now ?

:confused:

It is tall because it did not have the right kind of light and/or it didn't have enough light. Can you post a picture?

no pic sorry no camera to show will halogen light eventually kill the plant or should i really just stop using the light even though the plant is reacting very nicley to the light

books have said indica plants carry between 5 and seven blades mine carry 11 it has grown 5 inches in 3 days and northern lights are and indica plant could i have a hybrid indica mixed with sativa if so will this change the out come of harvest

what is an average height for a 5 week old northen light hybrid? im at a foot and a half inch 16 nodes have leaves growing so far i count twenty that are just starting is this plant going to be a monster?

Latest posts

Back