Northern Lights, Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth BongWongDong

Reaction score
I have one female Northern light. The growth pattern is short, maybe half inch between nodes. I have cloned this and will re veg her over summer for fall. I also have a kush, the rest are B.C Budd Bag seed. The only interesting subject so far is this Northern Light. Two weeks into flower.

northernlights.JPG

22 Days.......

The Darkside has influenced this Northern Light to my liking and will revel in the fact, as it fullfills its destiny. Dozens of small Crystalled Cola's can be seen emerging from the other species..........

new 055.JPG

new 063.JPG

new 061.JPG

Day 29

These Genetics are doin well. The third is a Afgan Sativa strain. The colas have doubled in size during the week.

IMG_2723.JPG

IMG_2727.JPG

IMG_2728.JPG

The clones will rise!

I found (Massproducer's) thread http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2799 extremely useful in the art of cloning.

Please refer to his thread on cloning for instructions

Total expence 130 Rhodian credits

Only difference is....... I used a submergable Aquarium heater with thermostat and thermometer. I kept the water ph at 6 and at 82 degrees. I did NOT use Rooting Jell. I sliced the cuttings very carefully as not to shred them down two inches of the stem to enhance rooting. I used some genetics that had twenty three days of dark side attunement.

Since this was only a trial for experimentation, and only appeared to be logical.......I used eleven cuttings, notice the two popcorn budded northern lights

On the seventh day they had leaves and bumps and on the EIGHTH day, they became clones with roots to support their structures.

Next week I shall be journalling the budded clones

100 percent effective and very short wait time for visual results

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

Nice looking grow Darth. Only thing I see that could use work is the cloner you have. You don't want light to get into the reservoir, it will cause algae and will hinder root growth. All ya need to do is get some black duct tape and cover it up real good so no light can get in. Otherwise, looking good!

looking good Darth, keep to the dark side and all should turn out fine!!!

Looks good darth! The water temp in the cloner seems a little high to me. Any reason you don't keep it lower, like 75? The clones don't seem to mind. Maybe warmer is better?

any lower and the water felt cool, they did enjoy the temp and there were nice roots in eight days. They all are doing well.

yea looking real good darth!
not long to go now,

Beautiful looking plants there Darth.

Id vote for that NL in BPOTM thingy if entered. Wouldnt mind seeing a shot without that yellowing light.

Latest posts

Back