northern lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobertson

Reaction score
Any one who has grown northern lights shiva cross from gn seedboutique, have you had any aroma and taste to the plant after maturity.
We grew a nice crop, lotsa weight, nice plant, but no taste to it or smell when cured. Its a hybred, and we went ten weeks in bud and flushed for ten days. Any reply would be greatly appreciated. JR

i have not grown it,but ive heard NL is good for stealth grows because of low odor...guess that means its true.u didnt say if its stoney.flushings overrated IMO,i did both ways and noone could tell the differece ...but we might have been high!

Its stoney and gets you motivated, but my partener wants taste and some aroma. as far as flushing, it does seem to smoke more evenly and not so
harsh. the paper does not get oily like it does when you do not flush. my partener has used marijuana for 40 years, and he is hard to please when it comes to smoke.
Next try ice or blue mystic, from gn seedboutique, have you ever grown those two? thanks for your response, take care, have a great day. JR

u know what,taste, flavor&such seemed to be the same but now that you mention it the doobs got awful gummed up and practically clogged on some of it.i never put that together!thats why i love this site

Latest posts

Back