northern lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Which breeder has the best nl available now? Sagamartha's. & next generation sound good but haven't heard about anyone growing and smoke report on them.
There is HYBRID X which is especially low oder NL but again no real feedback.
Also there is nl # 9 what makes it different?
Thanks for any help

Mevanetics is currently working on a 89'NL#5 release at FireStax. I got some of the beans from the first release a year ago. I grew out 10 of them and had some great results. The buds were rock hard and the plants grew very squat. I was very happy with the end product.

I was really not too happy with the ones from Nirvana. Those are the only NLs I have tried. So, while I do not have a suggestion where to go, I do have a suggestion as to where not to go.

Thanks AM. Sounds like Mel did a good job on her NL.

Always glad to help THG.

The NL#9 I grew was from some mid 90s SensiSeed stock. It didn't grow quite as squat as the #5 and it struggled to support it's own weight. It was a fantastic smoke and I miss her to this day.

Mevanetics is currently working on a 89'NL#5 release at FireStax. I got some of the beans from the first release a year ago. I grew out 10 of them and had some great results. The buds were rock hard and the plants grew very squat. I was very happy with the end product.

Do you know when they will be available?
Yes goddess Nirvana has gone down hill from it's mediocre place in the breedets club. I heard the company was sold or plant selection has been turned over to someone else. Besides almost all of his strains were crossed with an old male skunk#1 to increase yield. Years ago I grew theirs a lot for cheap quantity ( head hanging in shame) but that's over now.
They do still sell #9 seeds on sec and I think herbies.

I'm 4 weeks in flower on some NL from peak seeds BC. Super squatty. Looks good so far. I'll report back later when they are done.

Do you know when they will be available?
Yes goddess Nirvana has gone down hill from it's mediocre place in the breedets club. I heard the company was sold or plant selection has been turned over to someone else. Besides almost all of his strains were crossed with an old male skunk#1 to increase yield. Years ago I grew theirs a lot for cheap quantity ( head hanging in shame) but that's over now.
They do still sell #9 seeds on sec and I think herbies.
I meant ssc. And sagamartha has the NL#9 not nirvana:rofl:. They are a good company aren't they?
Thanks Bigjb looking forward to the report. Peak seeds is a good place to order from.Safer than overseas
The hybrid x nl by cream of the crop sounds interesting.lots of work went into it from the description.

Latest posts

Back