Nosey B*tch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudz

Reaction score
On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking a gingerale and watching my wife mow the lawn.

The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged at this that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung."

I took a drink from my Canada Dry, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Bans and stared directly at this nosey ***** and calmly replied...

"I am, and that's why she cuts the grass."

bigbudz said:
On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking a gingerale and watching my wife mow the lawn.

The neighbor lady from across the street was sooutraged at this that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung."

I took a drink from my Canada Dry, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Bans and stared directly at this nosey ***** and calmly replied...

lmfao!!!! i would have really just gave her the finger then laugh:D

That's funny as hell bigbudz. I would have showed her how hung you were. :D Nothing worse then noisy neighbors.

Just so everyone is clear... lol... That was a joke sent to me... I don't have a nosey ***** for a neighbor, nor do i have anything that could be referred to as "hung" ;)

ehh i would have still gave her the finger then laugh...lol

bigbudz said:

The neighbor lady from across the street was sooutraged at this that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung."

Man, That some funny shit! laguhed may arse off until I was hurting.

Latest posts

Back