Not an infestation, but they need to be gone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNukeHead

Reaction score
Needing any recommendations of insecticide or miticide that won't harm my plants. I'm about 3 weeks into flower and I don't want to do anything to mess up their growth or possibly kill them. Pretty sure it's spider mites as I have found 2 leaves so far that look like they have been munched on.
IMG_20210724_174827217.jpg

More info. Inside or out. By the way if it were mites, and I with that pic I don't think it is, it could turn into an infestation quick. Fkers reproduce quick.

My apologizes, I meant to show the leaf that looked like it had been eaten.

This is what I am seeing. But no actually bugs that I can detect, except for one little tiny red one which I assume is a spider mite. I hope this is a better pic
IMG_20210724_194538255.jpg

IMO there is nothing in your tent. Any thing that big you would have found. File that under shit happens.

I am probably wrong but before using something like safer incectidal soap identify your enemy.

IMO there is nothing in your tent. Any thing that big you would have found. File that under shit happens.

I am probably wrong but before using something like safer incectidal soap identify your enemy.
Thank you as always😊

Latest posts

Back