Not enough light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the roots don't fill the pot???

please,please share the secrets of the bonsai bud.

is it something you wax on & wax off??

Apologies OT, no more tangental banter on your thread.

Dont worry bout my thread dudes im just fascinated with HGB's mini grow! How'd you do that man?! its like MJ for smurfs or sumtin lol!

you still have 14 hours of light so gonna need to wait a bit longer

Twi: 5:58am
Sunrise: 6:25am
Sunset: 7:34pm
Twi: 8:01pm..<----10 hrs of 'total' outdoor night(13 hrs of "sunshine"). Full southern exposure. This one has been flowering for about a month. No exposure to 'artificial' ambient light, no 'forced' flowering with 36 hours of darkness, no unnatural stimulation of any sort. Simply "Mother Nature" taking it's course.
This particular strain should be very close to matured and finished by the time 12/12 is reached outdoors under the natural cycle.
Not all strains are this far along at this point. But ALL are well into flowering.

That is one cool li'l plant HGB

Hick said:
Twi: 5:58am
Sunrise: 6:25am
Sunset: 7:34pm
Twi: 8:01pm..<----10 hrs of 'total' outdoor night(13 hrs of "sunshine"). Full southern exposure. This one has been flowering for about a month. No exposure to 'artificial' ambient light, no 'forced' flowering with 36 hours of darkness, no unnatural stimulation of any sort. Simply "Mother Nature" taking it's course.
This particular strain should be very close to matured and finished by the time 12/12 is reached outdoors under the natural cycle.
Not all strains are this far along at this point. But ALL are well into flowering.

That is one cool li'l plant HGB

say Hick,

kinda what i was trying to say.... thx for the better wording :D

wanted to get a piccy of my outdoor girls but the bear in the air has been active around my parts :mad:

OT can you black out the window for the rest of the grow or move the plants at night to a darker place?

I have allso seen green house grows where a tomato cage is used around the plant then a couple of large black trash bags are used to cover the plants...( used alot in the winter in cali green houses)... i can probly dig up a piccy of this if want to see how it's done

should see some budage after a week or 2 if you can

grow on

Hi HGB yeah if you can rustle up a pic of how thats done that would be great! To your other question about movin the plants i'd be a bit reluctant at the moment cos the harsh weather is setting in here with very high winds and all and i dont want my babies to get thrown around.

Old Toby said:
Hi HGB yeah if you can rustle up a pic of how thats done that would be great! To your other question about movin the plants i'd be a bit reluctant at the moment cos the harsh weather is setting in here with very high winds and all and i dont want my babies to get thrown around.

say OT,

just found 1 piccy soz..... this was taken on 3-17-06 in LA and was used to keep the girls from going into reveg while new vegers where planted :D

(perputal harvest outdoors year round in a green house);)

double black heavy duty trash bags where used and left vented just a little bit on the bottom

hope that helps you some

grow on

IMG_0832.JPG

Thanx HGB thats a good idea! and then i can just put a few black sacks around them at night. what dya think of the idea of black sacks along the wall of my greenhouse either?

Old Toby said:
Thanx HGB thats a good idea! and then i can just put a few black sacks around them at night. what dya think of the idea of black sacks along the wall of my greenhouse either?

say OT,

your more than welcome and it seems the wheels are spin'n in your head ;)

to be honest i would just black out the window at night with some poly vinyl.. thats got to be alot less of a pain in the ass then line'n the side of the GH..

most hydro stores sell it by the foot and $1.50 is more than enought to get what you would need.... 10 bucks would do the whole side of your GH as well

good luck and grow on

Latest posts

Back