not getting the effect anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maycontainpeanuts

Reaction score
hi, ive been looking and asking around about this problem but i havent gotten an answer, hopefully this forum can help me out

im not a frequent user, probably about once or twice a month
ive been smoking for about a year
ive tried marijuana from different friends
ive tried smoking way more than i usually do
ive tried a "jamaican shower"
i know the stuff is good because all my buddies get stoned except me
i just get tired and a little bit relaxed i guess, but no real effect
one of my classmates asked "if im doing it right"... yes ive gotten stoned plenty of times before

this has been happening for about roughly 3 months
thank you for your help in advance. pardon me if this is in the wrong forum.

Whats up dude. Being tired and relaxed are both signs of being HIGH.
00000014.gif

very true THE BROTHER'S GRUNT :D

maycontainpeanuts are you hyperactive?? i am extremely hyperactive and i don't get terribly like others do...i find pot smoking just brings me to a more managable level of energy and allows me to focus more and sit still

Maybe you have a higher threshold than your buddies. Roll yourself a blunt. smoke it all to yourself, let me know if that gets you stoned the way you want. ;)

hehe, i know those are proper signs after smoking but i shared a blunt with just one other person in a jamaican shower and i was fine, just tired a bit and relaxed (relaxed because i would be tired and sitting on a nice couch)
i expected to be blitzed nearly out of my mind.
maybe im just inexperienced but ONLY becoming tired and getting a small munchies after all that isnt what i expected

anyways, if i do have a high threshold as you say, could that get higher if i smoked more to become high? (would i need to smoke more and more to get the high i want, if i keep increasing the amount)

(even though ive been smoking for a year, i only have limited knowledge and very inexperienced, so any kind of help would be thankful)

do you tihnk about being stoned after you smoke, maybe your thinking yourself out of it, i know when i smoke sometimes and sit there and think about it i dont seem to get as high as i normally would, maybe your just giving it to much thought? whats a jamaican shower?

actually lol yeah... but its hard since im wanting to get stoned

jamaican shower is when you let your bathroom steam up with hot water and light up joint(s) or blunt(s). the steam and temperature gets you even more high, is what i heard

forget all the weird stuff. just sit down and smoke a regular joint or do some bongs. trust me you will get high.
fing25.gif

Can I call you "Might be Nuts"? Hahahahahaha Just kiddin. That's what I hear a lot!

Hey, all pot is not created equal and your running buddies might be light-weights. Maybe they just get high easy on street bags.

Get some hydroponic WW. If after two tokes, you can still say the alphabet without laughing, you'll know you're really an alien and the shit has no effect on you.

Hahahahahaha

When I smoke street weed now, it's like smoking a Marlboro.

Get some good stuff. Nobody stays straight smoking that.

Do a Google on why THC gets you high. You'll see that nobody can be immune to it's effects. Some people just have higher tolerances than others.

yeah i know how it can be hard i have that problem a lot with mushrooms, but just sit and watch a movie or play a video game or something, anything to keep your mind off it. i take jamaican showers all the time i didnt know it had a name though, i just thought it would be fun. good luck

I dont know what kinda herbs you are smoking but I might suggest buying from other people.

I grow my own herbs for medical purposes and I grow 100% organic I know what I am smoking.
My friends will come over from time to time to share some green they got and I am always left wondering *** was that shit because I am never high and I can smoke a couple blunts with 2 people and nothing for me but they are completely gone.
I can roll a pinner of my Cinderella and stone a crowd of 5 including myself.
There is good weed and poor weed it seems to me like you are smoking schwagg.
DFG

hmmm lets see if your not getting high tis cuz you either not doing right liek maybe your not inhaling or not holding it in the longer you hold it in the more high you will get or your just not smoking enough 1-2 times a month idk how you survive lol

Latest posts

Back