not many buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Hey guys my question is.. is there any way to get my plants who are in the ir 4th week of flowering are looking pretty sparse, the tops haven't filled in as much as I thought they would by now (which means I'll run out of pot before the next ones are ready) Is there anything like lights or fertilizer or something to help convince them to go "nuts"?

Hey GreenDayGirl, this is one of the fertilizers that Mutt posted. It says that it's also to help bring out the taste and aroma. but then again you'll be amazed be how much your plants bloom during the last two last away. once i had a plant that didn't seem like much at first but during the last two weeks it bloom big time, just be patient.

DSC01471.JPG

DSC01472.JPG

tallslim said:
Hey GreenDayGirl, this is one of the fertilizers that Mutt posted. It says that it's also to help bring out the taste and aroma. but then again you'll be amazed be how much your plants bloom during the last two last away. once i had a plant that didn't seem like much at first but during the last two weeks it bloom big time, just be patient.
Where might I find that?

dont worry,im assuming your using a hps.those dont pay of untill around the end,just give it time,ull defintly see the diffrence in the last two weeks

tallslim said:
Hey GreenDayGirl, this place is really cool. it as all you need. http://www.wormsway.com/
Hi Tallslim, I was wondering where you were, so I can order that Beastie Bloom online? Do you think it willget to me in time or is there something else equivilant that I might be able to find at a Lowes or Home Depot? I sorta live in the sticks. PS: Check out my new pics in "grow journals" 29 days in".

There are all kinds of flowering nutrients, many available at your local supermarket/nursery/Lowe's, etc.

The one Mutt posted is one of the flowering nutrients formulated for marijuana.
It doesn't say that on the label but trust me.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, let me suggest reading a grow guide.
It covers nutrients, N-P-K ratio's, and what is needed most and when.

Latest posts

Back