Not New, But Lost..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm not new to this thread what so ever, as I'm sure most long timers here will remember me. With that said, had to put my escapades on hold for a long while, and am very glad to say IM BACK! With a vengeance! Just wanted to drop in and say Hi, and as well, express how much I've missed the best Growing forum on the net! I'll be here to contribute as much as I can, as well as ask many questions ;) Can't wait to see where I travel from this time around with the MP guidance! Special Shout out to "The Hemp goddess", "Hush Puppy", "Hamster Lewis" And "PC Duck".

Welcome back home. Glad to see you here and posting.

Nice to see back and still have the passion.
What lineup you going with?

Thanks all!! I appreciate the warm welcome! It feels great to be back! As of right now, the setup is being constructed. Im building an 8x8x8 indoor grow room, DWC set up. Ill post all when its finished. But, mainly atm, im getting my outdoor going. The indoor wont be up till around April or May, shortly after I get those outdoors going. As of right now, No idea what my line up is. But you guys will be the first to know. Been looking to do half CBD RIch strains and the other half random strains I love. Off the top of my head, I know one will be some kind of Blueberry or white widow strain. I'm doing half CBD because I'm actually supplying a family friend with CBD meds for their illnesses. Regardless of that, My legal plant limit will be 24 mature and 24 immature. So not a bad start. In due time i'll make a separate thread for my escapades! but until then! Thanks for the warm welcome yall!!

Latest posts

Back