Not sure what this is.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth BongWongDong

Reaction score
Got some great bc seeds five years ago from a good friend...always had some sorta skunky weed and plenty of it. he dealt with people on the islands that played with strains. Im running 1400 watts of hps, seeds were kept dry for 5 years, all plants germenated in cool temp and all 14 are female. soil, ph at 6. I havnt pruned, they look very healthy, but sparse on alot of shade leaves and kinda tall, which is fine, because all the buds are exposed to light. Im wondering if they were bio engineered to do this or if this was my doing. No matter what they will produce a fair amount i think. 3 weeks into budding, one week of actually showing buds and theres a ton of decent popcorn sized lil buddies. Anyone have an idea of what these lil ladies could be? I have a pic here but lighting is bad with the orange glow of hps, Only showin a couple of em

One other question....while cloning, for the hell of it i cloned a couple of shade leaves and they rooted great....but seem to just be a one leaved branch (plant)...will it ever have a off shoot?
weed1.JPG

Whats up BongWongDong. First let me say great user name. :D Second your ladies are looking great man but i have no idea what strain they are. Do you have a pic of your clones? I'm not sure what you mean by shade leaves. :confused:

hey bro, thx for responce......joes garage (acts 2 an 3) heheh

I will try and get some better pics before lights kick in tonight.....heres one of "The Lone Leaf" its been like 3 weeks since roots have shown and its grown the stem you can see in the picture....im just curious as to if it will grow another branch?

is not a huge deal as i have decent clones...was an experiment that i think i should toss due to the fact that that lil sucker still counts as one plant...haha

weed2.jpg

Whats up BWD. IMO that will not do anything. Here is a pic provided by HICK that shows what your clone should look like when taken from a plant. Is this an experiment that you are trying?

trimmedcut2564.JPG

yes was experiment.....i have one lady that i know for a fact is different from the rest, a long storey....and i have no idea what it is. started from a seed, the mother grew triangular as a christmas tree, and so does this one, it stays lower to ground, bushy, the buds are gooey, huge fat white pistties. It oozes stink like theres no tomorrow, sweet to me...heheh

Anyways i cloned it and have some nice lil girls well on their way

I also got a 60 times viewer today and looked at the lil clonies leaves....jam packed with what i think are clear trics....is my magnifier to strong?

BongWongDong said:
I also got a 60 times viewer today and looked at the lil clonies leaves....jam packed with what i think are clear trics....is my magnifier to strong?
Yes that's fine.

Latest posts

Back