Not sure when to harvest/ having spider mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take a spray bottle. Use 30% alcohol,70% water, and a tsp of dishwashing liquid. Shake it up good and spray them down real good. I wait for about 15 minutes and spray off with clean water. Repeat as needed until gone.
Would u suggest I do that to all the plants in the tent there is 2 that I see with them

Maybe fungus gnats if they are around the soil at the pot edges. Letting the soil get drier and maybe some diatomaceous earth sprinkled on top of the soil could help.

Don’t go by weeks in flower to determine harvest time. If you like a speedy buzz, harvest early(clear and cloudy trichomes). If you like couch lock, harvest late(majority amber trichomes). If you like something in between, harvest when you have 20-30% amber.
Thank you 🙌🏼🙏🏼

I treated 4-5 plants today in that tent I have a small 2.5 gallon as opposed to the other four ; 7 gallon pots that I have . Took me 3 hours but hopefully I won’t have to repeat more then 2-3 more times also hve been flushing and giving them water

Attachments

• 7291CDE2-791F-4AF6-931E-BBB5C647348C.jpeg
    7291CDE2-791F-4AF6-931E-BBB5C647348C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 83C180ED-03DC-4DBE-8ADB-8E088AC1224D.jpeg
    83C180ED-03DC-4DBE-8ADB-8E088AC1224D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 5EECE5DF-0228-42D8-BA6A-46F893AA1AD2.jpeg
    5EECE5DF-0228-42D8-BA6A-46F893AA1AD2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I treated 4-5 plants today in that tent I have a small 2.5 gallon as opposed to the other four ; 7 gallon pots that I have . Took me 3 hours but hopefully I won’t have to repeat more then 2-3 more times also hve been flushing and giving them water

hopefully they will recover nicely

I woke up this morning to turn lights off and seen one plant with some white aphid on the top of the pot so yest I applied alcohol 30% of the bottle and the rest water with 1 teaspoon soap. Today I will try nee-moil as it’s natural and close to harvest I’m scared to use ipm bc they say to use it but they also want u buying it .

Don’t spray the buds with neem oil. It will stay on the buds and you will be smoking neem oil.
I was able to rinse off the buds and not taste the neem oil after everything was cured. Not sure if I damaged the trichomes hosing off the buds in a strainer, but probably.

I was able to rinse off the buds and not taste the neem oil after everything was cured. Not sure if I damaged the trichomes hosing off the buds in a strainer, but probably.
There is a bud washing regimen that I may try with my outdoor plants this fall. 3 buckets of water, one with baking soda and lemon juice and 2 for rinsing off the baking soda/lemon juice water. Just dunk, shake and then shake dry from what I have read. I am interested to see how much junk accumulated in the bottom of the buckets, if the smoke tastes different and if I get mold from dunking perfectly fine buds in water…

I think the theory is the trichomes are not water soluble so they won’t be damaged by the dip n shake. One article I read had the author admitting he didn’t find any difference in the smoke.

Latest posts

Back