not sure where to put this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is maybe one angle worth looking into - someone else I heard about had a house guest let the police in when they were all out. It was determined (in NY) that though inside, this person did not have the right to let them in being as they weren't a resident. So they had a huge, and commercial mind you, operation thrown out of admissability, however the outdoor plants still got them busted.
So even though the neighbor had had a key, it may be worth looking into whether he actually had a legal right to let people on your property. I hope it's not a false hope but in the case I mention, it really did go down that way, hundreds of plants and tech gear unadmissable because the warrant was thrown out.
Also, if I were you, just avoid the neighbor entirely, don't give them a peice of your mind, if you say the wrong thing the situation could compound itself. They don't exist to you anymore, except in the question of determining whether they really did have a legal right to your premises.
Wish you well ~

couldnt he get trespassing and breaking n entering. he delibratly went onto ur property and into ur office and started to "snoop" around it sounds like.
raising baby chickens in the same room he knew u were running a cat kennel in? wat is this dude sum kinda d0uchebag

Hey Mama, I took a trip to PA this weekend and you came to mind. :eek: Glad to hear that you've received good news from your "hired suit" and that you can finally rest without sleeping with one eye open. I gotta tell you that that part just chaffed my biscuits all over again - just the whole lack of concern over the total life (bleep) that these situations expose someone to...(shaking head in disbelief)...

I was thinking that the cops had determined that you were not a threat to society before showing up at your door. It seems reasonable to surmise that they made a judgement call in your case; since they had to respond to a "citizen's complaint" but showed some internal restraint by not going all "power-trip" on you or expediting the filing of charges. We all know of stories and situations where once the cops get into your house they're worse than city roaches, you can't get rid of 'em!

Well take care Mama and I wish you and your hubby the best.:eek:

HippyInEngland said:
Its hard to rat on another person when you have no teeth after being mugged by an assailant who had his/her face covered.

Im not suggesting you do this, im just letting you know how the police and the courts here in the UK are not the only people who dish out punishment.

IMO there is something to be said about neighborhood justice, growing up in south philly I learned that quick. In fact I think it works better than LEO at times. would a hippy do that? LOL too funny.

Someone asked about MM in PA. We are not even close, no bills no proposed bills. In fact after I get through my trial I'm gone, it's ashame but I can't live here, it's a Commonwealth too and that's part of the problem. People wonder why I get so bent sometimes, PA is so far away from anything with MM.

Dagumit what are you doing in PA? Between me, mamagreen and the poor couple in Reading, who got off BTW for the most part...let's just say they still have lives.

Some of you may remember the couple in Reading PA, alarm goes off when they are on vacation LEO finds five plants judge set bail a 1million dollars welcome to PA, nothing has changed since the signed that Declaration of Incompetance back in the day LOL.

Original story
hxxp://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20080410_Cost_of_5_pot_plants__Jobs__not_house.html

Not sure can't find the updated story, but they did OK I know that not great but much better than it seemed they would.

But before I leave I am going to spread some seeds at Valley Forge just to be spiteful. This is the birthplace of America and the first capital for any non Americans, now it is so backwards it's silly. Me, mamagreen, and a select few should bolt ASAP. It's nice here and I will miss it but I can't stay...I'm evetually going to run out of options if I stay here.

Hey snuggles... Everytime I see you man I want a cheesesteak! lol I went back to PA to visit some close friends who are still living in the 1808 Monarchist law that is the doctrine of the Commonwealth. Criminy, they may as well require the women to wear hoopskirts and conduct public hangings it's so frickin' victorian! Sadly enough, I bailed out of PA just a few months ago to escape the environment there and I moved to a state where they have a Medical Marijuana Law. I miss so many things about "the city" (I curse the lawmakers everytime I miss ANY Philly sports team's games:mad:) but the general atmosphere of the state I'm in now is that, in general, it is a more laid back and open place that is accepting of/to people of all particulars - which is very, very cool.

I know you're fed up bro' - so was I. You are 100% correct in saying that Pennsylvania is in NO WAY close to anything regarding MM - NO WAY/NO HOW. The body politic has seduced the populous into really feeding off of the delusion of the commercialized version of the Hollywood "soccer mom" world, where it is considered an ABERRATION or WEAKNESS to be who you are or want to be if what that is differs from the homogenous societal concept of what is acceptable. Too many people in PA still do, or don't do things based on what "the neighbor's will think". It's the mindset of The Collective, and the true individuals live an underground, survivalist life.

**Sorry to "soap box" on your thread Mama...my apologies if I've offended.

snuggles said:
IMO there is something to be said about neighborhood justice, growing up in south philly I learned that quick. In fact I think it works better than LEO at times. would a hippy do that? LOL too funny.

If someone threatened my freedom for several years knowing I may lose everything including my Partner, children, house and job including taking all my savings in fines, then being nice and smiling at the informant would not enter my book, sorry if I offend anyone, but we all handle situations differently.

:peace:

And yeah, I remember that situation with the couple who was on vacation and the alarm went off. When the cops responnded they went through an "open" window and found their grow. These people were employed in good positions, which they had to resign from immediately after this came out, and were apparently ostracized by their community! They were considered decent people prior to this little tidbit of info washing up - so what changed? Are they now iINCAPABLE of being decent people because of this?!?! It may have even been BECAUSE of marijuana they were able to be as successful as they were! I didn't remember the bail amount but it doesn't surprise me...

Sorry 'bout your legal crap too - something has to change...

floydhead said:
One question....maybe even destroy your mother board.
I think you mean hard drive :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
Ive heard of actuals and read of similar, what confuses me is in all the cases of this ive heard before all comps are taken, yet yours wasnt, in all cases ive heard and known of and read, all parties were arrested, yet .......

I am watching this with interest.

well i haven't heard anything new atm but thought I'd pop in and leave a note.

nothing new from the lawyer. hubby called on Saturday and gave him the neighbors phone number so he could call on our behalf (since he's the states main witness or what have you we really can't talk to him at all) and tell him to get his car off our property (a junker he promised would sit in between our houses for 'only an hour or two" about 8 months ago) and to give us our spare keys back.

we are hoping we can get a provision for moving out of this state put into our final deal or outcome (at this point we still don't know anything more than we're in trouble, 3 drug task force guys 2 beat cops and a sheriff with a GIANT gun said so last Thursday*eye roll* you'd think they'd at least make the charge official or something) because we are not comfortable here any more. sat night i went to the walmart and neighbor stood in his front yard staring at me jingling his keys so i knew he was there (it was dark,around 10pm or so) and last night hubby went out to the kitchen and the lights (interior and headlights) of the car were on, when neither of us had used the car that day, our trash cans were kicked over this morning when we went out,with big dents in the sides.

this is a place where you don't lock your doors,you don't lock your car, it was safe part of the reason we moved here, but it sure doesn't feel safe now. we've locked the car and all our doors, the blinds are drawn and the kids don't play out side anymore....

unfortunately the warrant was legit (according to the lawyer) so no love there. we are out of here as soon as we are allowed to leave, no if ands or buts.
I'll give more info as i have it guys, but for now, thank you for the support, and be very safe!

Man momma i feel for you guys with this its a nightmarish train wreck that can happen to anyone of us. Though on the brighter side of things it looks/sounds like there will be a minimal amount of damage that can be done to your personal lives. the plants were small and not sexually mature yet right, It was a long post that i read so i thought you had said they were all seed/vegglings. that will help is slowing down the prosecution. also id look into the point that your "neighbor" had a key even if he says you guys gave it to him doesn't say its true to you can say we did notice that things were constantly moved and disturbed and now we found out through this search and seizure that our neighbor has a key that we were unaware of and for all we know this "stash" was his doing.. I know its not anymore honest than your backstabbing bung-hole of a next door nibby-nose, but it would question his being inside your out-building with out invitation or consent.

Just read this post, i feel for You and Your family Momma Green, i am so sorry to hear of your troubles. I hate the fact that You no longer feel safe in Your neighborhood, Shame Shame on Your neighbors. They should show compassion for Your delima, not put you in fear. It is good to know You plan on moving when this settles out. I hope everything turns out with the least amount of hurt for You and Yours.

Hey Mama- it's been a few days? How you holding up?

okay guys,finally have some news.
hubby talked to our lawyer this morning and heres the break down

we are both charged but all charges against me will be dropped because hubby agreed to take the fall for this one (he said next time it's my turn). it is a felony charge and hubby is looking at fines and a minimum of 1 month probation...so no community service (which is a joke anyway IMO) or jail time.
his prior possession charge was listed in his record as pretty much equal to a citation so it's not counting against him here. it's being treated as his 1st offense. very good news

neighbor returned our keys this morning, he seemed very humbled and hubby and i speculate it's because a lawyer called him about it and he's now realizing how this impacted us...at least thats what we hope,maybe he'll think twice before jumping to call the cops on someone else in the future.

we found a new house and are in the process of gathering more info and getting ready to list this monstrosity and get the heck outta dodge.

all in all..we feel very relieved and much more relaxed than before and once we have the final verdict I'll fill you in. that being said, i can't wait to get our new house and grow again. as i told hubby, no making friends with the neighbors more than waving hello as we get our mail in the morning :)

be very safe!
MamaG

In light of what could have been Mama- that is indeed some very good news, if there is any good in it at all. Take care

Glad to see no one is going to jail. And I agree with the rest, although revenge may seem like a good idea and might even make you feel a bit better, taking the high road is the way to go. Show the world that pot heads are kind, reasonable, compassionate people. Keep fighting the good fight and know that you have lots of supporters in your corner. I wish you the best and it hurts my heart to read things like this.

MamaGreen said:
, no making friends with the neighbors more than waving hello as we get our mail in the morning :)

be very safe!
MamaG
i maintain just enough contact with neighbors to not seem weird. glad things didnt go as bad as they could've.

after you move..

do me a favor..

you or your husband go to this guys front door and take a big crap.
Yes leave a bowl movement on his front door as a going a way gift.

sorry about your misfortune, good luck in your situation.

Hey MamaGreen, nice to see you around (wondered how you were doing :) )...

I know that you're counting your blessings, however they may be packaged, and I'm glad that there is light at the end of this tunnel for you and your husband.

What - is your neighbor like, 12?!? He has the flippin' audacity to show up at your door all sheepish after the fan has been hit, but it was beyond his adult capabilities to openly address something that concerned him with people who had been nothing but kind to him. Please pardon the ire I'm expressing - I'm not being sarcastic to you in any way MamaGreen - I'm just still peeved at this guy for making the worst nightmare of everyone who is involved in this come true for you. Only you know this "man" (loose interpretation thereof...) however it is difficult for me to believe - WITH ALL OF THE THREATS PUBLICLY MADE BY THE ESTABLISHMENT - that he didn't have ANY idea what could/would happen to you. I have more respect for stuff I've wiped off of my shoes than for that weasel, snitch, rat-buzzard jerk! :hitchair:

Well, tt seems like you have gained some sense of peace about this and for that I'm very happy for you and I support you in your looking forward and putting this behind you. Take care Mama and all the best to you and your family.

P.S. - Jiminy Crickets - I wish you were MY neighbor (imagine the brownies we would bake!!) LOL :D

He probly was looking in your trash?

That guy is going to have some real CARMA.
I feel real bad for you & your man.
You keep your head up ok where hear for you.

Latest posts

Back