not sure where to put this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MamaGreen said:
thanks for the sound advice Mojo, unfortunately thats hard to do in a state 8 hours away where you know no one :p

I'm going to have to rely on the recommendations od the state licensing board and the BBB.

oh i don't deny we smoke more for our personal enjoyment than i do for my migraines but after trying a slew of scripts over the years, I've found that if i smoke as i feel one coming on it helps quell the intensity and i don't vomit or have the severe light sensitivity like i do when i take anything else. plus it's a life saver when it's that time of the month. :D

wish i could Mom, but the cops took my baggie of seeds too:( I'm just greatful it was all bagseed and unknown cast offs.

dadgumit,we should hang sometime..have a dessert buffet :p

snuggles, i feel it, I've spent most of my life in pa (sporadicly) i was born in abington and grew up in lawncrest (NE Philly), it always felt like home. now it feels like a fishbowl and everyone is watching us, and i hate feeling paranoid like that. it's one thing to get high and think there could be monsters waiting for you in the dark dining room (true story), it's quite another to be completely sober and think that every person you see knows and is judging you.
you can always come down south where it's decrim, smoke yourself stupid and get some BBQ :D then join Dad and I as we eat baked goods.

come south that way we can divide, whoever that is white collars and smokes will come and be blue collars we got black souls with us and vote off to relegalize, get it!!!????:fid:

I'm not trying to be mean or offend you but i can never understand what youre trying to say in your posts.

jarrett.simmons said:
you see, ya all you all see? we did not sign the pettion! we did not! we was scare of cops reading the pettions, quit be baby and go ahead sign the pettions with your name your address your phone number and stand up just for few days, who will win, yall see? yall see? my tear came out for that lady mama just one tear myself I do not have heart for polices I know they doing their job, yes they smoke too (scooff) actually that neighbor ought to shut their mouth!@$E I bet ya one of their teen found out and stole some I dunno and he got caught gotta tell where it came from I dont know, IM pissed. every day I do keep my problem small thats my job and thats cops job, thats where I seprates em out of my problems (growls) yall hippy like stay low I know but stand up man! im impressed with canada but america no one stand up, I went jail before I know, i did my time, screw it, not working to teach lesson and etc, hey mama, next time keep it to yourself ya understand? more of us who signs will win over gov. also... just get a little pipe or just roll paper and take easy like I did when i was in parole, for 2 years I passed drug test and got high everyday, .... omg im upset about this u got in with law....... well yall see see see? see? harmless people we have here busted! just get the acts straight for everybody please! support norml be with them stand with them, dont have to pay them money but money helps yes but stand and march all that thing wake up people I cant do it alone I gotta have many votes as much I can! to win over! we only have 2 judcial to pass it!!!! just show how many people signed it again and again and again that is all we have to do! usa let posion ivy grow, so give that people posion ivy to live with! totally legit! growls!!

Mama- Sorry to hear about the delay. I'm sure it's extremely frustrating to have to wait while your fate rests in the hands of some unknowns. You're in my thoughts daily.

well since our fate will be decided tomorrow i thought i'd update y'all now. i may not be able to after tomorrow. they charged both of us with felony manufacturing and misdemeanor paraphernalia. they placed a passive warrant on both of us last monday, which means they won't bust down our door but if i get pulled over i'm screwed. our lawyer is going with us so we can 'turn ourselves in' tomorrow morning. from what he says he got the judge to knock our bail down (and this is word of mouth nothing set in stone yet) from 100k each to 50k for hubby and 25 for me....we are working with a bondsman who is close friends with our lawyer so hes taking a portion of my bail in cash to hold in escrow and putting up my 25 thousand so i can come home. that way the money isn't in legal nowhere land for ages and as long as i show up when I'm supposed to (which i will, only a criminal runs) we'll get that money back when alls said and done.
hubby on the other hand...we can't afford to bail him out...he's going to sit in jail for the next however long (1 month 2 4? who knows) until his court date. my mother is going to stay with my son (the girls have been with their bio father for the last few weeks due to the uncertainty of it all) at the house and in the event that the judge changes his mind about the bail and raises mine, she'll take him home with her for the duration of this **.

fingers crossed that that doesn't happen.
in one lucky sense the jail here (and it will be our county jail) is right in town..its tiny (super freaking tiny...80 people or less is my guess) so he won't be worlds away from me.....i'm just terrified of the what ifs now..even more than before. if y'all hear from me tomorrow evening you know all went well (as well as can be expected at least) for me and i'm home with my boy. if not....well prayers, good thoughts and well wishes are all greatly appreciated. i believe positive energy outweighs bad in most things so maybe if we have enough things will go right for once.

again we can't even put into words how much we appreciate all the support y'all have given us in the past few months as well as reminding us that we did nothing wrong here. thank you again from the bottom of my heart guys :)

MamaGreen said:
well since our fate will be decided tomorrow i thought i'd update y'all now. i may not be able to after tomorrow. they charged both of us with felony manufacturing and misdemeanor paraphernalia. they placed a passive warrant on both of us last monday, which means they won't bust down our door but if i get pulled over i'm screwed. our lawyer is going with us so we can 'turn ourselves in' tomorrow morning. from what he says he got the judge to knock our bail down (and this is word of mouth nothing set in stone yet) from 100k each to 50k for hubby and 25 for me....we are working with a bondsman who is close friends with our lawyer so hes taking a portion of my bail in cash to hold in escrow and putting up my 25 thousand so i can come home. that way the money isn't in legal nowhere land for ages and as long as i show up when I'm supposed to (which i will, only a criminal runs) we'll get that money back when alls said and done.
hubby on the other hand...we can't afford to bail him out...he's going to sit in jail for the next however long (1 month 2 4? who knows) until his court date. my mother is going to stay with my son (the girls have been with their bio father for the last few weeks due to the uncertainty of it all) at the house and in the event that the judge changes his mind about the bail and raises mine, she'll take him home with her for the duration of this **.

fingers crossed that that doesn't happen.
in one lucky sense the jail here (and it will be our county jail) is right in town..its tiny (super freaking tiny...80 people or less is my guess) so he won't be worlds away from me.....i'm just terrified of the what ifs now..even more than before. if y'all hear from me tomorrow evening you know all went well (as well as can be expected at least) for me and i'm home with my boy. if not....well prayers, good thoughts and well wishes are all greatly appreciated. i believe positive energy outweighs bad in most things so maybe if we have enough things will go right for once.

again we can't even put into words how much we appreciate all the support y'all have given us in the past few months as well as reminding us that we did nothing wrong here. thank you again from the bottom of my heart guys :)

I hope to be reading that all went as well as it could be expected to go. I'll be waiting for your report :aok:

Let's not be ignorant here. Marijuana cultivation is a felony in most states with prison terms.
If you live in a state that allows cultivation for doctor recommended medical use, then keep within your counties quantity guidelines.
Yes, the marijuana laws suck, are stupid and unfair, but we're stupid to be surprised at the consequences.
Every one should look up the health and saftey code in their state, read the penalties for cultivation and ask yourself, "If I do get caught, am I willing to take this punishment?"
Move to a state that allows cultivation.
Buy from a neighbor with nothing to lose, i.e. job, house, car, time from his life.
Remember to Vote and to keep medical marijuana rights laws in the publics attention.
If you don't have a medical card, and your state allows them, then get one,
You can't think, "well I probably won't get caught", you need to think "what will it be like if i do?"
I've been busted for cultivation in the past. I've done county jail time. It sucks bad. I do now have a doctor's recommendation and stay within county guidelines.

Let's be smart and safe.

I am a noob here but I wanted to say that
I am shocked and dismayed by the charges that have been filed against you and your husband.

My thoughts and prayers are with you folks.

Palafox

WOW...

just read through this for the first time! That could really hit home for many of us State bound growers. I am fortunate enough my state is not quite so rough, I still stay in misdemeanor bounds though.

Mammagreen, my thoughts are with your poor persecuted family, you will get through this but it is such a trajedy that this ever happened to you in the first place, I bet George Washington would be pacing the ground at Mt Vernon if he knew this was going on to you!

hang in there

420FREEDOM said:
Let's not be ignorant here. Marijuana cultivation is a felony in most states with prison terms.
If you live in a state that allows cultivation for doctor recommended medical use, then keep within your counties quantity guidelines.
Yes, the marijuana laws suck, are stupid and unfair, but we're stupid to be surprised at the consequences.
Every one should look up the health and saftey code in their state, read the penalties for cultivation and ask yourself, "If I do get caught, am I willing to take this punishment?"
Buy from a neighbor with nothing to lose, i.e. job, house, car, time from his life.
Remember to Vote and to keep medical marijuana rights laws in the publics attention.
You can't think, "well I probably won't get caught", you need to think "what will it be like if i do?"
I've been busted for cultivation in the past. I've done county jail time. It sucks bad. I do now have a doctor's recommendation and stay within county guidelines.

Let's be smart and safe.

Still... nobody should be locked up for a small 6 plant personal grow, matter of fact, nobody should be locked up for anything relating marijuana.

420FREEDOM said:

Let's be smart and safe.

i had this long comment writen out about what you've said but decided i would just say,, your rude!

alright guys I'm home! hubby is sitting in county right now and i feel nauseated just thinking about him in there so I'm trying not to. bail was as expected and our lawyer filed a motion to reduce bail for both of us so maybe we can get him out before our court date at the end of September. i didn't contact Norml just found our lawyer through the web page..i figured they wouldn't be interested in our story..they probably get tons of letters about it from others in worse situations than us. i still have to go back and be fingerprinted tomorrow morning. we're being charged with 1) manufacturing 2) possession and 3) paraphinalia... at this point...i don't even know...i'm just trying to not vomit from stress right now.

we still feel that we are not in the wrong, the state is. our beliefs haven't changed one bit we are not criminals. period.

Latest posts

Back