not sure where to put this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so sorry to hear this.it makes me mad as heck to hear these kinds of miscarriages of justice.nosy people that have nothing better to do than try to ruin someones lives.i know personally.my wife was diagnosed with cancer in 2000 and was using the VA hospital for her treatment.she was a veteran.they would not adequately treat her pain.so i went to a outside dr. and got pain meds for her.someone found out,not sure how.but the DEA broke down out door while we were sleeping.said we were selling drugs.see i also was taking prescribed pain meds due to long history of chronic injuries,due to a fall at work.anyway i convinced them not to take my wife to jail.they took me.a friend of mine,an attorney,got me out in 4 hrs.it cost me 30.000 for this mess and my wifes worry about me going to prison.so i know how you feel,and am truly sorry.and by the way,my wife died before i went to trial.i got 3 yrs probation over this crap.and my wife of 32 yrs died worring about me.all i was trying to do was help her.and you know what,i would do it all over again.at least i tried to help her.just the wrong way i guess.you are in my prayers.god bless

Glad to have ya out Mama... I feel like saying something because this is really ******up.

well i had to go in to the jail to get fingerprinted (completely inept woman doing it but anyway) and i saw hubby in a cell...orange looks horrible on him. he's alone in there for the time being and dying for a smoke but he'll live on that end. might help him quit completely. i told him i loved him, he said he loved me. on the drive home i had to pull over and throw up...I'm such an emotional wreck right now and i need him but I'll live...i feel guilty sitting here smoking a cigarette and doing anything even remotely fun (like aimlessly flipping tv channels) i shouldn't but you can't help how you feel, right?

i have a feeling the next month is gonna suck so badly for both of us....

again our deepest thanks for your support prayers and well wishes for us. without you guys I'd probably feel 10 times worse right now. y'all are good listeners :)

it could very easily be one of us next time, i know how you feel waiting and wonderin is the hardest part.. i can't stand not knowing. you shouldn't feel guilty. in my mind you and your family are the ones being hurt here. to me they invaded your privacy. your husband knows your doing everything in your power for him im sure. there just comes a time when all you can do is wait. so don't feel guilty for watchin TV or doing something fun as long as your waiting may as well try to relax and try not worry so much. like you could do that. but if you don't try your gonna go crazy. again good luck

Hi Mama-
Been away for a while- busy with life- and just read your posts today. I am so very sorry for you and hubby- I hope at some point things turn around for you. Good luck with the courts this month.

:yeahthat: , snitches get stitches around these parts. put some seeds in a clay ball, and launch them onto his roof, the rain will take care of the rest. a wrist-rocket works great. then watch for them to pop up through a looking glass, and it's on like a chicken bone. pay-back time mr. rogers.
sorry for your troubles mama. keep your head up. it will pass.

Being the bitheistic individual as I am, I'm saying a prayer for you, your husband, and your children and also sending positive energies to you and your loved ones.You are definately doing better then I'd be in your situation. And the fact that this f*** that ratted you out "acted" like a decent person and screwed you (and more significantly, your family) over a little thing like 6 freakin plants makes me wanna puke! {sorry for the run-on sentence}Life will come back to bite this guy on the ***. I know it, WE here know it, and more importantly HE KNOWS IT.Like the Great Sage Lennon once spake: "Instant Karma's gonna get you(him)." Much Peace, Love and Strength of Heart During Your Tribulations, Mama.Now take care....and keep yer chin up, you did nothing wrong.

mama, idk abuot the state you guys have theese charges in, but ask yur lawyer about the state having to prove the manufacturing charge at least.

here the burden of proof for a small grow hangs on the d.a.'s office. they HAVE to prove the cultivation was for commercial use. if its a small grow (as yours was) you should be able to bargian a simple possession charge, as i'd be able to here where i live. just an idea, but definatly check with your lawyer. if he's worth his salt he could finagle a reduced charge.

i hope you are holding up, and you are in our prayers.

let me tell ya, this rodent would'nt want to live next to 'me' no more. before i moved anywhere, his property value would significantly decrease in value. are you slotted in for your zoning as agricultural? well i wonder how mr. rat would like to meet mr. pigs' ; and the more , the merrier. 200 should suffice for starters. couple hogs rootin' in his roses every morning
should put a fire under him. and for good measure, add 50 guinea hens, and a couple geese to put him in check every time he checks his mail, or accidentely looks thier way. oh yeah, watch them guineas, they like the ganja.

Sweetie, don't you dare feel guilty!!! You have done NOTHING WRONG!!! it is not your fault that they view you as a criminal, you know you are not. We are all out here sending you positive thoughts and prayers!! Of course it's what we all fear, but you guys will get through this!! BE STRONG!!!

Latest posts

Back