Not usually a smoker. Test in a week or so, what are my chances?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powder21

Reaction score
Hi. I used to be a heavy smoker for years, but I gave it up back in November 2011. Last weekend (a week ago tomorrow) I smoked with some friends at a friend's graduation party. I just found out yesterday I will be getting a new job soon and I will get tested. The test will be next week or the week after.

With the amount that I smoked - I partook in about five bowls shared amongst several people - I've read it takes 3-7 days. Unfortunately, I'm overweight and I'm now reading that makes it impossible to detox in a short time. Can someone please let me know if I might be able to pass? I'm not going to waste money on things I'm not sure will work. I just want to know my realistic chances because a friend of mine that works there is getting me the job and I don't want to fail and make him look bad. I was completely clean before I smoked last week and haven't smoked since. Tomorrow is the 7th day.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Edit: Also, what's the best home drug test for marijuana that I can buy at a store, and if I pass that should I pass the lab test?

I think you shld be fine but if you want to be sure get some synthetic urine....jmo

Thanks for the quick reply. Can I get synthetic urine at a store so I don't have to wait for shipping? And what is the best one to get in your opinion?

Call around to your local head shops/smoke shops. They should have synthetic urine in stock. If they don't, just drink plenty of water every day. Pee as much as you can. You should be fine.

Latest posts

Back