Note to self.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Don't leave a big ol' bud to dry on top of your computer and forget about it until the computer tech comes a calling! :eek:

Ha! Not after he snagged half of it and then dropped it on his way out.;)

damn bugger.....i wouldn't be calling him back....come in my house and steal my bud....thats right up there with being mean to my kids...;)

don't touch my kids or my bud.....don't make me hurt you :mad:

No shit....if he would've asked I'd have smoked him out tough! His loss ;)

hahaha the guy tried to jack your herb and he ends up droping lol what a loser who knows he couldve have been high already hahaha funny story

I read a story in hight times where this cleaning lady clipped the guys buds right off his plants, finished cleaning, and then she proceeded to steal all his roaches!

double sided deadbolt....you need key on both sides :cool:

No deadblot, no lock, just a sh*t load of trust on the mother-in-law. She gets half when done so i just keep my fingers crossed.

well I had two locks and a padlock until my drunk boyfriend got home this morning and kicked the door down so he could threaten to rip up my fully flowering plants just because hes that kinda guy. :eek: Being a pot smoker himself thank god he came to his senses before it got ugly or the cops came. Anyone else ever had that problem with their s/o? It sucks.

Haven't yet but if my gf and i get into it i take a risk of loseing everything seeing as they're at her moms :(

no such problems in the Lunatic house....i bet if we even split up zen and i would still help each other out

angerand threats is such a waste of time....and i have spent too of my past dealing with that crap

Latest posts

Back