Nothing special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Just thought I would show a couple pics of what I got going on. This is the first grow i done in like 4 years. So thats why it was bagseed. Got some good goin in when this is done now Jack 47 and Lemon Skunk

But on with the pics
First off the Hermi I know I should cut it but I only got 2 plants and I want the smoke I pull off the pod sacks every single day I think I got most of them.
2.JPG

This one heres buds are literally rock hard :)
3.JPG
One with my beardie
1.JPG

welcome backto growing Lemon jack.:48:...I know some may dissagree with me on this But I would be Misting them down with H2O..this will kill the pollen and slow the seed production down..yes It may degrade the bud a bit..but IMO is better then haveing a crap load of seeds in the bud...Also be sure to wash the room and everything down befor a Virgin run again...I see brown spots on the fan leafs where the lizard is tells me you could use a shot of Calmag..mojo for the smoke

take care and be safe:bolt;:bong:

do you turn into a lizard after smoking them?

No no no If you sneak into my grow room then you will be turned into a lizard. :)

PuffinNugs said:
do you turn into a lizard after smoking them?
Cheech 'n Chong!...:) "Nice Dreams"

Lemon Jack said:
No no no If you sneak into my grow room then you will be turned into a lizard. :)

...she turned me into a newt...........I got better.....

Good call on cal-mag that's exactly what I was thinking

Latest posts

Back