Nothing to be done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
I think we all know what this is, right?
IMG_20210707_180210[1].jpg

Oh No..........................................
Keel It

I hear the kids now
Dude sold me some cranked purple weed for a great price
Im still spinning round and round

This will turn into a post
I found a Big Bag of pot plants in someones garbage
do you think I stole a drop bag?

This is my usual problem. Never ever get PM. In this instance the rot had gone right through the main stem.

Yes, please explain it to me as I have not experienced it.

That fking sucks bro. Must had some moisture problems.

Yes, it's the almost nonstop rain and 80% humidity. I hope the weather turns better before the others got much more advanced. Not much I can do, outdoors. Complete bummer.

This is why my plants are in pots that I can carry in and out. When I have to bring them in, they are directly under a fan. I'm growing in terracotta, which has received disdain here. It's all good. I know what I'm doing.

My experience with bud rot has shown it usually starts when a leaf dies and gets stuck in the bud instead of falling off. Or when one gets ripped off and part of the stem is left behind. It starts to rot and infects the surrounding bud. Be very careful if you prune any leaves off. Make sure you get the stem off flush to the branch. But sometimes it just happens and it sucks.

This is why my plants are in pots that I can carry in and out. When I have to bring them in, they are directly under a fan. I'm growing in terracotta, which has received disdain here. It's all good. I know what I'm doing.
Terracotta pots work great. Biggest drawback is their weight. Not to mention the cost and easy breakage. When I had about 20 cacti they all in terracotta pots.

Yeah i have some and they are heavy bastards. I hate moving the fkers.

bud rot is the cousin to thc worms , both equally hated

Latest posts

Back