Now Anyone Can Make Seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there brothere niteshft, glad tk see ya brother

Reversing fems is not for everybody. It is a useful breeding tool for opening up the genetic box , sorta speak. If you think you can CS a plant into making stable clone like plants, you are seriously fooling yourself into a mess. It is used to look at the expressions a variety has in it's makeup.

If you CS'd an IBL or true breeding strain, you would have more and more offspring that were similar to the parental lines. But what would be the point if only to make fem beans in this example?

BM

Not to be argumentative, but what exactly do you mean that it alters the genetics? I can't see how using a toxic substance to get a plant to stop producing female hormones is altering its genetic makeup? And I don't see this as different than any other method of stressing the plant. Can you direct me to a reputable place that might explain this?

I had to touch on this post, as one who has tried what hammy was talking about in the post before this one. I have let a few girls go past a week or so, to grab beans, I have run those beans and still always gotten the same female plant, even the same pheno traits.

But what made me want to answer this is knowing about hormones and their actions, look at a transsexual, while we can change the hormonal make up and influence traits, we are not actually changing any genetic make up. It's all cosmetic changes, most reversible, heck look at the changes women go through menopause, hahahaha. Think of colloidal silver as a sorta cycle of testosterone for women, the reversal part brother monk is talking about is the fun part, now what chemical precursor will act like an estrogen in a male, and get the expressions back?

Latest posts

Back