now what

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeydean

Reaction score
my root tips are turning brown!!! have then in a BCNL Bloom Box the strain is sage looked great bout 6 or 8 days ago now seems they [the roots] have not grown any for a few days but the plant is really lookin good dont want to kill any more...all ready feel like a murder [ have put too many in the trash all ready...will take pics if needee thanks

they dont have a rotton smell to them. there is no slime or anything else in the res. kinda like they got hard or somestuff!!! any other sugestions?

here are some pics. hope they help... the plants them selves seem to be of just some nut burn, just went into week two and got a little carried away! look at the roots what gives??? the first pic is a Medusa the second two pic are a Violator Kush the next are a Sage also just changed the nutes friday morning so no slime dont let me KILL these too!!!!!

What type of nutes are you using? Did you just change to flowering nutes? What is the water temp?

IMO 10ml(2 teaspoons) of H2O2 in a gallon of phed water will straighten up your plants.

What is the temp of your rez/nute solution?

using AV nutes and the temp is around 70. went to wally world and got a heater will see what this does. the H2O2 slution will reg 3.5% work or do i need the 35% ?

If your temps are 70+ you are getting to warm, try to keep them in the 60 to 65 degree range

3.5% H2O2 is what to use just follow the thread Duck posted a link too

Latest posts

Back