NukeHeads birthday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
One of our sponsors NukeHeads Birthday is today. Lets all wish him a happy Birthday. All though I have none of your seeds (yet) I will smoke a bowl in your honor.

giphy.gif

Sparked some of your Purple Dawn. Happy B-day!

Bubba

I believe GMO or Carty has a few complaints after growing Weedseeds Express stuff.😳
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/reliable-seedbanks.78125/post-1155882
I don't have any complaints with WSE. I've never used them (directly). I did order from ILGM, and a concern I have is that I am sure that they, WSE and ILGM, are seeking the same seedstock and that it's coming from the same supplier warehouse. I don't believe that either of them is breeding their own stock. I think they are both just retailers for a mega seed broker.
WSE reached out to me here to see if I wanted to be a 'promoter' for them (they send me free seeds and I do grow journals), and I politely declined.

Also, for the record, I did grow WSE Chemdawg and had good results. I do believe that they were what they claimed they were.

I don't have any complaints with WSE. I've never used them (directly). I did order from ILGM, and a concern I have is that I am sure that they, WSE and ILGM, are seeking the same seedstock and that it's coming from the same supplier warehouse. I don't believe that either of them is breeding their own stock. I think they are both just retailers for a mega seed broker.
WSE reached out to me here to see if I wanted to be a 'promoter' for them (they send me free seeds and I do grow journals), and I politely declined.
Same with homegrown cannabis, exact same packaging, bin numbers, etc. I finished 5 dos si do, and they looked like 5 different plants....

Bubba

Speaking of nukeheads, I keep getting a message "lab grade seeds is closed down until further notice."

I just received ad email, what's up at nukeheads?

Bubba

Anyone else see this?
Nukeheads, what's up with that? Wondering if site got hacked or what....
Bubba

Latest posts

Back