NUKEHEADS PURPLE DAWN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Whoa. Many surprises here. 5 stars of 5. Don't kill for hermie right away. This strain popped some of the oddest pre flowering caylex I have ever seen. Killed two way to early. One was more clustery and may have been, but now I have serious doubts. WAIT. Smells like sweet grape. Extremely strong. This guy's plants were just under 3 ft indoors, cut for 10 colas each.

One was an odd phenotype, or maybe an accidental seed? Plants were same height, had the same odd preflowers, but was different in bud structure, color and leaf appearance. It did not smell
of sweet grape, but of strong spicy garlic. Equally strong. Early tests its still jarred and curing. Best freebie seeds I was ever given. also sent freebie Kush seeds, cant wait to see what those bring.

Last edited:
Next up, Dos si do. After that Bruce Banner Fast. Then my first auto grow, Skunk No 1, followed by return to my roots, OG Kush, Afghan, Hindu Kush, and the like. Love that smell. Sandlewood, spice and hashish tones. I'm used to these plants and are the ones I have the most experience with.

Setting others up I usually start with OG Kush types, easy repeatable growth pattern. Always strong, and that wonderful aroma.

Bubba

Whoa. Many surprises here. 5 stars of 5. Don't kill for hermie right away. This strain popped some of the oddest pre flowering caylex I have ever seen. Killed two way to early. One was more clustery and may have been, but now I have serious doubts. WAIT. Smells like sweet grape. Extremely strong. This guy's plants were just under 3 ft indoors, cut for 10 colas each.

One was an odd phenotype, or maybe an accidental seed? Plants were same height, had the same odd preflowers, but was different in bud structure, color and leaf appearance. It did not smell
of sweet grape, but of strong spicy garlic. Equally strong. Early tests its still jarred and curing. Best freebie seeds I was ever given. also sent freebie Kush seeds, cant wait to see what those bring.
Did you smoke any of this yet? I got some free with my order wondering what it's like.

Latest posts

Back