Nukeheads....what do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Recently made a couple orders, not big, just under 200.00 US.

Not hearing anything, I messaged. I guess they found my payments, but somehow I didn't press "order" which I found odd, since I had screen shot of the final page showing successful buy, or so I thought.

Anyway, instructed to do the buy again, and apply a code. That resulted in 0.00 owed, and screen shot saved of that receipt.

Messaged back twice, asking for verification, but haven't heard back, but that email was only sent last night, so maybe nothing.

I use their nutrients, strains looked interesting, just hoping I didn't throw money away of course!

Just wondering others experiences with them were. In a week or so, 35 breeders are going to be selling seeds to whoever has the cash at a nearby grow store, and I'm thinking of the buying for a lifetime supply, and never needing to order again, unless I just want.

Thanks in advance guys, help an old fart out!

Bubba

Last edited:
I've heard there a scam, lots of unhappy people on other forums

Sorry to hear Bubba. I hear this all the time. Welcome to the world of seed buying. It is possible the vendor is simply slow. I have never bought seeds on line. I somehow have seeds fall in my lap by networking in the marijuana community.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you. Maybe some day we will allow seed sales on here. We could at least run off the scammers. Stay tuned.

Yep Pute is right. Stay tuned. Hoping we can soon have seeds right here.

Well I thought in fairness to Nukeheads, I would let all know how it turned out.

Like in fairy tales, "everyone lived happily ever after." Haven't tried them, but all arrived.

Bubba

Oh, they do include what appears to be nice freebies. Including a free seed that cost 35 a piece, a 5 pack purple dawn and a pack of a kush phenotype.

Very very well packed in the most unusual container. Took me 20 minutes to figure out how it opened, sort of like a puzzle box.

Bubba

I highly recommend Goat and Monkey Seeds , I know Xochipilli personally and he has the real deal genetics and is as honest as the day is long

many people including myself , have sent elite genetics to Xo because he is also breeding and making more seeds , the dude is a legit Doctor too , takes care of patients everyday....

I just recently sent him some Big Sur Holyweed seeds to breed with and some Jalalabad Star

Glad it worked out for you.
Well, they arrived, which is promising. Until results (as far as the seed itself) who knows. I do feel better.

Genetics are key to great results. Persistence is key to obtaining them apparently.

Always hoping for best and it is the wild west out there...so I guess the old "You chose your choices and you pays your money" sort of a dance.

Bubba

I highly recommend Goat and Monkey Seeds , I know Xochipilli personally and he has the real deal genetics and is as honest as the day is long

many people including myself , have sent elite genetics to Xo because he is also breeding and making more seeds , the dude is a legit Doctor too , takes care of patients everyday....

I just recently sent him some Big Sur Holyweed seeds to breed with and some Jalalabad Star

Info appreciated.

Bubba

The nice thing about What Big just said and like the beans I just got is we know these guys and the genetics are proven. It sure takes a lot of the the guess work and bad genetics out of play. Even still many I try are all good but not long term keepers. Only certain plants meet my needs and we all have different needs.

Your in great hands when you buy from NukeHeads :) my people work hard and fast as we possibly can in order to get orders out.
We have grown so big that here in April we were in the process of moving to a larger building with an 18 wheeler loaded up with office supplies.
So if there was any unusual delays it certainly is this month during our upgrade in operational space.
I assure anyone reading when you buy from us your getting the best of the best service one could ask for !

-Cody Oebel
Owner,
www.NukeHeads.com

Welcome NukeHeads, glad to see that you finally got on board. Hope you do well here and if you need anything ask Roster....ha ha. Good luck.
Seeds you say I love a Good Seed
tenor.gif

Your in great hands when you buy from NukeHeads :) my people work hard and fast as we possibly can in order to get orders out.
We have grown so big that here in April we were in the process of moving to a larger building with an 18 wheeler loaded up with office supplies.
So if there was any unusual delays it certainly is this month during our upgrade in operational space.
I assure anyone reading when you buy from us your getting the best of the best service one could ask for !

-Cody Oebel
Owner,
www.NukeHeads.com
What is your discount code for members? Can't find the post...

Bubba

Welcome NukeHeads, glad to see that you finally got on board. Hope you do well here and if you need anything ask Roster....ha ha. Good luck.
I'm trying to find their welcome post with discount code. it's here somewhere...

Bubba

I did, I remember a post with one being left, but darned if I can find it. Hopefully he will get back while sale is still on.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back