Numero Uno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never flipped my girls till they were about 18" tall. They can triple in size so i tried to keep mine around 4ft in my Growroom.

Same...but we have to factor in the fact that he's running 5 in a 2x2. That's tough. Lots of under canopy tending and proper spacing and timing involved there I'd think.

I'm with you though, I usually get them between 18" - 20" or so.

Yep,,2x4x8 is what i grew in. Top 2ft was Vegg,,,lower 6ft was Flower.

Yup it's 2x4. And OK, I will let them go a little longer. Thanks!

Oh, and 1 PP and 4 auto. I know, first time ****-up.

The pruning is going to be important, they are gonna need shaping to get them to stack. Gonna have to put the AF's on something to keep an even canopy...but I think auto's need 18/6....? I'm not sure how this is gonna turn out. Green mojo I'm pulling up a chair to watch. :0

I went and reread the whole post to make sure and I was right no one has talked to you about ph and that should have been first on the list. Plants don't yellow on the bottom because of the light they do it because of nutrition lockout. You keep cutting the leaves off so no has noticed. How can they help you if they can't diagnose the problem?

I went and reread the whole post to make sure and I was right no one has talked to you about ph and that should have been first on the list. Plants don't yellow on the bottom because of the light they do it because of nutrition lockout. You keep cutting the leaves off so no has noticed. How can they help you if they can't diagnose the problem?

Way to be on the ball, pH should be his first issue to check, just to confirm its not lockout.

Thank you! pH is something I've read about many times here, but totally never took into consideration with my own grow. I'll be going to my shop today and picking up a pH meter. Thank you again!

Ok, so my local shop had a pH pen for $88. I just couldn't talk myself into it. Bad idea? Maybe. But I just can't spend that kind of money on a pH pen. And the plants look good, so I'm taking the gamble.

I've flipped. Will the autos die? We'll see. Everything seems happy so far. Been on 12/12 since yesterday. The tallest one is 18" and the shortest is 13". I've got them all on BioThrive Bloom. No discoloration so far, so I think they like it. The odor is quite obvious now, but with the carbon filter, there's nothing. I honestly expected SOME odor with the filter, but there is none. Very happily surprised. Should I expect this to continue throughout the whole grow? Or will the filter eventually not be able to handle fully mature plant odors?

View attachment IMG_1093.jpg

View attachment IMG_1094.jpg

View attachment IMG_1095.jpg

View attachment IMG_1097.jpg

They won't die . As for the pen I'm glad you dint buy one they are expensive, I did use one but had to adjust it constantly. Now I use Ph test kit you can get one on amazon with ph up and down solutions for 15 $. That's all you need they may have one at local grow shops. As for the filter it will depend on the filter it self (size, quality) as well the size age and number of plans. Some plants do not smell that bad. But there are some which are quite bad most sites will tell you that when they talk about the seeds. In other words :bolt:

Autos wont do worth a crap under 12/12 Bro.

Wow that's a jungle you will have your hands full. Looking good.

Good job man, looking very nice!!!!

I am surprised the odor is not a problem, it looks like you are blowing through the filter, not sucking through it.....correct me if I am wrong

Latest posts

Back