Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Good morning!

While at another site I shared some of my Nurse Larry seeds with some peeps. I hope to see them post up some notes and pictures of the grow.

For those that don't know, i had a clone only Medicine Woman plant for many (5) years. It was pooping out a little or i was getting too used to it at the same time I had popped Larry og seeds and got all males. I am not a breeder, but i did get those two together and made a beautiful cross.

Medicine woman was the first plant that after smoking felt relaxed shoulders and muscles letting go... I thought, holy S, there might be something to this medical marijuana stuff.

Then a nice guy at another site found this infor for me.

"i contacted the original producer of the strain though oregon norml and he said it was a cross between purple erkel and dynomitexed with medicine man, was developed for his wife who has fibro, won big at the oregon norml awards. so im stoked "

"Unknown or Legendary - Medicine Woman
Strain from eastern Oregon grower Dave Verstoppen.
extreme high thc levels..."

2011 2nd place winner @ Oregon Cannabis Awards

"The potency levels for THC, CBD and CBN for all of the anonymously-numbered strains were on display all day for visitors to inspect. When the strain identities were revealed, Verstoppen's 2nd place Medicine Woman came out on top with the highest THC content at 23.9 percent, and Lloyd Kern's William's Wonder recorded the highest CBD level at 1.06 percent.

So lets check out the Nurse Larrys and see what happens, shall we?

thanks to all who grow it and thanks to all who are interested.....Great smoke!
______

hope everyone finds gold in them there beans.

Greenest of mojo everybody :)

popped 4 beans, then i accidentally killed them. so i popped the rest(10). confirmed 100% germ rate. currently awaiting transplant into medium. i'll post pics when i have something worth showing.

mojo to all who are growing this wonderful cross.

Thanks Shortbus.... I will join you and pop some for my own self... Glad you are here.

popped 4 beans, then i accidentally killed them. so i popped the rest(10). confirmed 100% germ rate. currently awaiting transplant into medium. i'll post pics when i have something worth showing.

mojo to all who are growing this wonderful cross.

Good luck on the grow :icon_smile:

Where is 4U on this matter??

(Rollseyes)

Rose im HAPPY you spread the love.

thanks for helping our cause. Green mojo to ALL parties involved.

I have 2 that had pistils when I got home from sis's yesterday. The smallest plant has yet to show. They are smaller plants--I had a bout with spider mites during veg and I put them into 12/12 before they were sexed. However they are nice and bushy and the flowering room is not overly crowded, so am hopeful of a nice harvest. I'll post up a pic later--picture is on the laptop and I am on my desktop.

Nice, that is great THG.... Thank you. never saw a Nurse larry in water before... very cool.

everyone's doing real well with this cross. gj peeps. rock :headbang: those Nurse Larry

Hey Goddess, the girls look a little like they are a bit Mag deficient. Or is that from the bout with the mites? I see a little edge deformity and discoloration on the lower and middle leaves. I feed a little cal/mag from beginning to end in mine to prevent Mag/def during veg, but I also grow in coco which sucks up those 2 nutes. :)

Thanks Hush, you could be right about the Cal-Mag. I didn't start it until flowering, but I think it could have used a bit while still in veg. And yes, the mites always take a toll.

My third plant which is substantially smaller has also turned out to be a girl. So, I got 3 out of 3 girls. I guess that helps make up for the times I get 5 out of 5 males.

Shortbus, are those all Nurse Larrys?

Latest posts

Back