Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F me Rose she is a sexy girl she is. What way is she more leaning? how is the taste very kush taste?

I hope I get me a sexy girl plant like that.

If you take her to some amber she is lovely pain relieving muscle melting pot.

Here let me taste her. I am bad at describing taste.. I think i will have her tested for her terpine profile. I think maybe citrus? I don't get any pine.Floral? beats me..she tastes like dank, dark earthy yummy stuff. She is a hybrid, but definitely the MW pheno leans toward indica effects. I just love her.

Since all you guys are growing her I think i will get her tested. If I cough up the 50 bucks I will post results here.

Beautiful plants! OMG so many colors, I would love to plant one in full sun, create a monster. Imagine the bubble hash you would get! Damn time to smoke a bowl.

The pictures up there are indoor grows of the mother, medicine woman. I have revegged my NL that was a MW pheno and will take clones soon. I will do her outdoors this summer. No mold...she did well for me throwing her out there later than the rest.

NICE rose! too many great varieties. med. woman looks awesome. :icon_smile:

Thanks grasshopper, I know what you mean, so many strains so little time.

The "micro" pot nurse is looking way worse for wear but buds are looking great! She'll be coming down this weekend

lucky kids LOL
play in fields of ganja

looking good positive vibes.

Stank will be rocking these indoors got 3 in solo cups still babies

culling clones is got to be the worst---so here we go again---flower room is holding 6 nurse larry flipped today---veg room is holding 18 nurse larry transplants---pheno #s 2, 3, and 4 were the winners to carry on the line---i also kept 1 # 5 and 2 # 6's---couldn't help myself---in another 8 weeks the flower room gets loaded with the 18 from veg---banana kush is hanging

View attachment IMG_0666.JPG

View attachment IMG_0667.JPG

View attachment IMG_0668.JPG

View attachment IMG_0669.JPG

View attachment IMG_0672.JPG

View attachment IMG_0671.JPG

That is crazy good Orange!! Can't wait to see them grow... Looks like you got some roots there kid. Your clones are beautiful. Send a guy 10 seeds and he ends up with a TON of plants...good going my friend. They look really nice. The veging plants have already started filling out. awesomeness abounds.

11-12-15---popped beans
12-21-15---12/12 for sexing
12-29-15---culled males put 6 girls back into veg
1-10-16---took clones
1-31-16---transplanted clones and flipped the donor plants to 12/12
2-20-16---today both rooms are still stretching like crazy---flower sites are good and plenty but will need netting due to height restrictions---they will be running into lights real soon---veg room is much the same with crazy stretching and many single and triple pedal leaves---i cannot ever remember any plants on the re-veg still throwing 1 and 3 pedal leaves after 50 some odd days on a 24 hr light---:confused2::confused2::confused2:

View attachment IMG_0679.JPG

View attachment IMG_0675.JPG

View attachment IMG_0674.JPG

View attachment IMG_0676.JPG

View attachment IMG_0677.JPG

View attachment IMG_0678.JPG

cant wait to see ur larrys flower. am becoming a fan. NICE orange!!

So... Orangesunshine and I discussed this and I think the plants were very sensitive to the 10 days under 12/12. I think that is why they are revegging.. I think his plan is to cut them in half... so lanky and stringy and weird... If anyone can turn then around he can. I have never sexed that way and have never seen this happen unless I am truly revegging.

Keep us posted... show us fat girls soon. This is just my guess. But i have never seen it in growing her for years.

yep---that's exactly what i did RB---cut the plants in veg off at the kneecaps---all are now about 1/2 the size you see in those pictures---also took the easy way out in the flower room by bending all the tops running into the light as opposed to fighting the installation of netting to back them them off the lights---all is good now---time to sit back and keep an eye out for the next hurdle :joint4:

seems i am never surprised what i find growing this plant---just when you think you know what your doing---think again cause you don't know sheit---plants are continuing to grow in the same pattern as the last posting---constant state of a bad hair day---all over the place---no neat little 9 pedal leaves---complete chaos---loads of 1 and 3 pedal---3 distinct phenos---all nicely fat and green---very strange they never reverted back to "normal growth structure" after sexing 3 months ago---your guesses are welcome as to trying to figure out what the heck is happening---mind you i am not complaining in the least that these plants don't look like the normal pretty centerfold we all enjoy viewing---these definitely fall into the ugly fruit category and are super special---as you can see those still in veg are growing hairs, stretching, curly leaves, mostly 1 and 3 pedals---the flowering plants leaf structure are the same but are incredibly odoriferous and sticky as BHO---yep that's right BHO both leaves and flowers---according to the calendar they are scheduled to finish at the end of this month but i am having my doubts---my guess is they will not be ready for harvest until middle april---craziness---enjoy the freak show---i did take more pics---some reason i had issues uploading :holysheep::hubba::yay:

View attachment IMG_0685.JPG

View attachment IMG_0681.JPG

View attachment IMG_0687.JPG

View attachment IMG_0688.JPG

Bad hair day I guess. LOL, those are some narley looking plants there OS. Seems to be huge amounts of buds.. that doesn't compute.. Can't wait to see what these weird girls do, i have never seen this..you are special os. Thanks for posting. Amazingly strange.

Latest posts

Back