Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are making a complete turn around. Think I got 2 girls one guy. Pic's soon.

Orange you got some odd stuff going on thanks for posting it

nurse larry is still my wife's preferred over all else. she wouldn't be able to hold down a job without it. thank you rose

2 are 7 days into flower. 2 more just rooted and are about 14 days away from the flower tent, and i got 19 clones on deck. i'm picking up a second flower tent, and plan to run 32 1gal pots(16 in each tent) in 2 - 3x3 spaces under 700 watts led and 600 watts hps. growing 100% organic as always

i dunno about everyone else, but nurse larry is so easy to clone for me.

all i do is get a cup of water. snip the cutting with fiskers(dont care about cutting 45's at all). trim up the cutting till only 2-3 nodes. drop it in the cup of water. leave the cup in the bottom of the veg tent for about 14 days. fill the cup with more water if needed. i RARELY lose a cutting.

View attachment IMG_0693 (1).jpg

View attachment IMG_0694 (1).jpg

View attachment IMG_0692 (1).jpg

Well that makes me so happy that your wife loves it like I do. That is so cool, and man are you putting out the clones. Always keep a clone for me if i ever lose it please. Your post made my day shortbus.:lama::lama::lama:

Great news Rose 4/4 seedlings(Back 4)have shown themselves... not sure why they stretched like they did(the other strains did also) considering the lighting and conditions were adequate for seedlings... I will be burying some of their stalks when I transplant.

View attachment 20160317_230004.jpg

Very cool, bud, yes, bury the stem later. Congrats... seedling mojo to you.

Looks like you got it going on there shortbus. She is looking very green and healthy..mojo!

looking good shortbus and bud88---here's a preview of what you might have in your future---this my NL finishing up on day 59---couple of these began to foxtail a bit---i was looking for can size colas---they did not cooperate---seems they missed the memo---they never really had the time to reveg properly after sexing---the potential is there---they were just a bit confused---think i got them on track---just reloaded the flower room again with my favorite phenos---if all else goes according to plan they should surely to be mo bettta in another 56 days

seems the pics will have to wait another day---here's the message i received

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Here's a pic of the four Nurse Larry that I planted 4 weeks ago. They look to be all the same pheno. Kind of lanky so I hope they're not all male!! Hopefully they'll show soon so that I can plant a few more if they do end up being males. Because my plan was to grow one or two outside this season....

View attachment 20160412_195000.jpg

Those are really stretched Bud. What light were they under? that is huge stretch.. girl mojo.

2 bulb 2' T5 in a small particle wood cabinet ( the only thing I haven't upgraded yet). I had planned on putting them in my 32" inch x 32" tent with a 8 bulb 2' T5 fixture but I needed the tent to use for drying my Satori and Super Lemon Haze. If they are female I guess I'll chop the tops off and put them in my veg tent under the 8 bulb 4' T5 once there's room...I am trying not to turn any healthy plants into mulch and my veg tent is a jungle at the moment. I didn't expect the Nurse Larry's to grow as fast as they did and I'm two and a half weeks ahead of what I had planned. It's harder than I expected to dial in the perpetual growing part of the passion. Thank God everything is healthy!!

Looking awesome SB!! I bet they didn't look like mine when they were young?

Man those are pretty Shortbus, that is just a pretty plant with shiny leaves right there, great job, yours look better than mine.

hey bud, i'll take a photo of a clone that rooted about 14 days ago and post it for you later. my pheno stretches a bit after taking root but as u can see from the photo's farther up the thread, that mother plant was like 12-14 weeks old. my pheno stays pretty short overall.

the 2 plants in flower right now are 3-4 weeks in and standing ~15" tall. 23"-24" if you include the 1 gal smart pot. everything is 100% organic, TLO style buckets. i give them weekly compost tea after 4 weeks into flowering due to the small containers. if i've done my job right i can keep them green all the way to harvest.

thanks for the kind words rose & bud
keep it green :48:

Because I am planning on growing mine outdoors I'm not going to be too concerned with the stretch. One I see how many are female I will cut them back and move them to my veg tent under the proper lighting...
Hopefully they will show their sex soon and I will still have 3/4 weeks before I would put them outside.

Latest posts

Back