Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is about my schedule too bud88. Yours will be fine. I hope you get all the females you want or need! girl mojo.

Thx Rose... I will be happy with just one but two would be great!

Awesome Cane.... love the smiley face. Do you have some solo cups you could slip your clear cups in so the roots aren't in the light?

Bud, when i said female mojo i meant that he get lots of females. lol Are you wishing him males? But I see what you thought... it could be female mojo too.

good eye Rose.... light not good for roots is what I was told. For clones at least.

O....No Thank You Rose...I thought that it would be nice to see the roots....mama don't let me buy new plastic stuff..the clear ones were recycled...will get on it...think that the neighbor has some....Thanks again....

I could send you some I bought 7000 one time at costco and mr rb isn't over it yet.. Tell your wife, we are offsetting global warming by growing pot. She is a good steward to the earth.

Thanks Rose ...Got some from the neighbor ....I am sure that I will have these for the rest of my life...Nothing around here gets thrown out....The recycle Queen lives here...:)

Rose.... somehow my phone autocorrected my post last night for some reason.....all fixed...lol

That's alright Bud....The phones are great but you gotta watch them...:p: sometimes they just don't talk like we do....

So true..... the voice text feature definitely doesn't understand the New England accent I can attest to that.

Ah...Bud...you are from ...N.E. Born and raised a Masshole but got the hell out of town,,when I was young..To many people living way to fast...I will never leave the N. W.:)
Going back to visit family real soon....

I could look at those shots all day short bus, really nice.. you might have to give me some tips... so glad you grow her and so well.

aww thanks rose. u know how it is. the more love u give them, the more they give it back
:48:

Latest posts

Back