nute brands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
I hear alot of people talking about "foxfarm" nutes. Has any one heard of or used DNF (Dutch Nutrient Formula). Grow A&B and BLOOM A&B? Are they good nutes or should i try to get foxfarm. Im growing Lowrider and AK-47 in soil.

I have heard alot about "Fox Farm" products and have heard mix reviews. The guys at my local hydro store who are well versed in MJ growing swear by General Hyrdoponics Flora Nova products. I am using the GH Flora Nova Grow and Liquid Karma and my plants are doing great for the most part. As with any nutes you have to play with the strength a little to see what your plants will like. That being said I have heard alot of good things about "Fox Farm" as well You should post about your growing medium and set up and I am sure one of the pros will have your back. Sounds like you are on the right track with your product search...Peace Out and GG

Flora-nova works well and is cheap but from the soil guys I have heard a lot of good things about fox farms.

I use flora nova with soil and it is working well. I do agree with you biff, fox farm does get alot of good reviews. I think a trial is in order...I will try fox farm on my new grow, and post the results in a couple of weeks...peace out and GG

can you use general hydroponics flora gro, flora bloom and flora micro on soil applications?

what strength do you use it at 25% of whats on bottle. This isnt the nova, what is the diff.

Right now I use one tblsp of Flora Nova Grow and 2 tblsp of liquid karma per gallon. If you are using other ferts follow the instructions on the bottle.

The flora series is a three part and flora nova is a one part, the flora series needs to be mixed as indicated, they have some feeding charts online if you don't have one. If you have hard water you will need the micro. The flora series can be used in soil but I'm not sure of the ratios.

ok just making sure it is ok to use. does 1/4 of whats on bottle sound right

How old are the plants? That will determine the strength, the chart should tell you all you need to know, I would go a little weaker than what they tell you until you get it all sorted out.

17 days old, but i just transplanted 3 days ago, i wont feed them for a few days i dont thin, never had nutes yet except superthrive while transplanting, and in todays watering

I would go real easy on the nutes, maybe evn at 1/8 strength and work yer way up, it's easier to move up than to correct burn.

Yeah, I agree with Biff, if you aren't very familiar with nutes then it's best to start slow, and remember less is more ;)

when should i feed after the transplant, I am beginning to see yellowing and browning on the bottom single fingered leaves.. Oh I dont feel like going to work this morning. LOL

A few days should be fine ifthere was no root damage involved, especially if you go easy on the levels.

Hey,

When using products, just make sure the solution is not exceeding .8 EC... Unless you know what your doing... It is best and simplier to just mix the solution to .55 to .6 or so, and then work your way up (feeding every every 5 days with .55 - .6 EC) or you can use .75 to .8 ( and feed every 8-10 days...)

With a nutrient solution of 0,6-0,8 EC you can't do much wrong unless you make a mistake with the feeding frequency...

Get ripped phycodelic, my main man

Latest posts

Back