Nute burn? or K Def?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBurnOne

Reaction score
hello everyone

Flower week 6 starts in 2 days.

Genetics - Super silver haze (sativa), bcseedking
Setup - 400W Mh for veg/ 400W Hps flower
Nutrients - cns17 Veg / Bloom / (Ripe) 1-5-4 npk 1tbs per Gal, running ripe currently

The side tips of the leaves are burning/yellowing on the right plant(shorter one), the left plants side tips are not burning/yellowing just the actual leaf tips themselves burned.

the first three bud shots are of the shorter plant / the last two bud shots are from the taller plant

View attachment 7.jpg

View attachment 8.jpg

View attachment 11.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

View attachment 4.jpg

View attachment 1l.jpg

View attachment 2l.jpg

View attachment 9l.jpg

View attachment 10-10.jpg

View attachment 6.jpg

i think that with the info that you provided, it is very hard to tell. if i had to give it a shot, i would say deficiency, but you are the only one to figure this out as you know exactly what you have been feeding.

I don't see much of a problem to be honest. Buds look nicely developed for 6 weeks into a Sativa strain like that. This far into flower fan leaves get banged up a bit, especially the bigger fan leaves lower down on the plant. I wouldn't mess with anything, Jmo

Thanks for the replys I really appreciate it!!

Im a new comber to farming and was needing second opinions.

Letting time do its thing and watching the plants progress in their life is awesome. I just don't want to mess things up right before the home stretch.

the yellowing of the fan side leaves is new, the leaf tips themselves burned happen awhile ago. the yellowing/burning of the side leaves are only on the shorter plant.

the current nute I use is cns17 bloom(1-5-4) NPK 1tbs per gal

That's Pretty hard to call at this point as the chlorosis isn't that bad. Keep an eye on it and see if a pattern continues to develop and move up or down the plant, or get worse. I don't know the CNS nutes but I would be willing to bet at this point that they are using up the P and K in the medium and may be getting a little deficient.

Unless you have recently raised the nutes a significant amount, after which the margin and tip chlorosis began to show up, I doubt it to be nute burn. If the nutes and soil are organic rather than synthetic then nute burn is real doubtful unless you gave them a large dose of something before the chlorosis began. If that is organic nutes then you could be having weak microbe activity which is not able to keep up with the demands off the plants.

Latest posts

Back