Nute burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There been two to three pretty week. But the plant looks super healthy. Lights are off now but I'll take more pics tomorrow off the entire plant. Thanks!

We need to see the whole plant. Is this just one leaf?

:yeahthat:

How long into flower and what you are feeding them would also help.
That doesn't look like burn so much as a deficiency of some sort that has been going on for a bit. Nute burn usually affects the edges of the leaves. That seems more like inside out. Or I could just be baked. Either way more info is needed. Jmo

Please give more info.

what you water with. How you fertilize how you test ph etc. We need DETAILED info to help diagnose.

What kind of soil /hydro

do you have good medium with adequate arreation and drainage? Drain age holes?

Like said before, a picture of the whole plant would really help. I would also say it's not burn.

I almost want to say a Mg deficiency because of the dmg from the center out, and discoloration and curl on the tips. And with how light those veins look.

If not it's most likely Mn deficiency.

not sure why people need to see the entire plant to see what the issue is. ( may be cause they cant read a leaf) The chart don't show the whole plant.

Ben

That isn't nute burn, at least not the typical nute burn. Typical burn begins with the leaves curling down like claws. Then the tips off the leaves begin to die (necrosis), looking like someone held a lighter to the very tips off the leaf fronds.

That appears to be a Phosphorous deficiency, but without more details on the grow, its hard to say. It could be a pH issue or over-chem issue that is locking out the P. Or it could be a toxic build-up of salts that is causing that.

no it's not nute burn. i believe it is using up some of the leaves, but in saying that i believe the plant is looking for something. what are you feeding it? what is your water ph? lets start with these two and go from there.

Mainly roots organic buddah grow which is high in phosphourus and molasses. NP AND NPK and yucca extract and kelp extract. Feed ph is 6.0-6.3 and soil tests the same.

the only thing i can suggest is maybe a little cal/mag. looks like you have the others covered. the last two grows i did was 10/10/10 all the way through with a little epsom salt and molasses during flower. i had really green leaves all the way and didn't drop that many. by the way nice looking plant.

ps make sure your molasses has no sulfur.

I see the problem. You need to add some dolomite lime to the soil, or mix some powdered into the next watering and pour into the soil. You are growing in soil using organic nutrients, that means you need to maintain a pH of about 6.5-6.7 for healthy plants and soil. The dolomite lime (needs to be powdered not pellet) will buffer the soil to the proper levels and will provide some magnesium. You need to do this right away, about 2-3 TbSp in that pot and try to stir into the soil before watering (or mix with water then pour into soil)

You are seeing some lower "yellowing-off" which is not at all unusual when late in flowering, or when the leaves are low on the plant and not getting much light. But given the size and age of your plant, I would be more inclined to think the most of the problem is the low pH.

Clawing most often means excess nutrients, but I think it happens sometimes when the balance isn't right due to pH or chemical lock-out.

Thank you Hushpuppy, i am just following you around asking questions today.

Latest posts

Back