Nute question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not trim in flower otherwise you cut the flowers off and those budsites will be gone. I would let it alone and wait to see if the top buds fill in.

Did you clip them back at any point?
Do you have pictures
I love pictures
I have a streetlight in my parking lot that shines on the top half of my plant. It has shone on it every night since it grew above the fence. Do you think that’s why I only see a few bud sites forming at the top? The top cola has only a few pistils showing where as the bottom bud sites the pistils are turning red.

I have a streetlight in my parking lot that shines on the top half of my plant. It has shone on it every night since it grew above the fence. Do you think that’s why I only see a few bud sites forming at the top? The top cola has only a few pistils showing where as the bottom bud sites the pistils are turning red.
Most times that type of light will Stress the plants and not a good thing
could make the plant think it is not time to flower yet because it see it as still in veg mode not 12-12 for flower . So yes maybe...........................
It could also cause the plant to Hemi and produce seeds.

Can you build a light shield on the top of fence to block most of the light?

I have had to deal with street lights for 10 years and I have never seen them have any negative effects on my plants

one such light is about 30 feet away from my plants and no change to my girls

I have had to deal with street lights for 10 years and I have never seen them have any negative effects on my plants
I would go with this advise then................... I have never grown under a street light
But did have a few light leaks in my room. Messed up a few good plants too.

So what do you think the problem could be?

a photograph would help....otherwise it’s only a guess and I am not saying it’s not the streetlight , they could have some high powered lights in them , I really don’t know

Lower branches
5562D8FB-675C-454F-BCE4-F7AFC4865FA7.jpeg
79163374-7FA2-425B-B648-91C68C7C7D07.jpeg

Upper branch
6FF76AC4-A3AE-49BA-B001-EEE8D8792BF6.jpeg

Top cola
C2D1D184-B331-43DA-B433-C9E00E6AD9BE.jpeg
9672C828-4453-49A0-954B-02BC1147B522.jpeg

Thanks in advance😊

that is interesting and I have no explanation

it will be interesting to see how they finish

when is your first frost?
Sometimes late October or November.
I’m going to block the light tonight and leave it for a couple of nights to see if it makes any difference. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Sometimes late October or November.
I’m going to block the light tonight and leave it for a couple of nights to see if it makes any difference. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

cool beans

my guess is you have plenty of time for them to come out of whatever they are in and maybe start to look more normal...

all the best

MG will work but its not setup for Weed. Another words it will work up to a certain point but you will not get the harvest you should by using the proper Ferts at the proper time. I use Fox Farms line of Nutes. They are Organic and work great.

Amazon.com : FoxFarm GLCMBX0006 Liquid Nutrient Soil Trio-Pints, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, 16 Fl Oz Combo Pack Fertilizer : Patio, Lawn & Garden

and Cal mag

Amazon.com: FoxFarm FX14291 Gringo Rasta Cal-Mag Macro-Nutrients Liquid Plant Food Certified for Organic Use, Soil, Hydroponics, 1 Quart : Patio, Lawn & Garden
Where did you get that fertilizer? Id say that would be a little high in Nitrogen for Flowering properly but probably better then nothing at all.
A highly effective NPK formula is 1:3:2 for early to mid-bloom, followed by 0:3:3 for late bloom.
For Vegging 3.1.2

@bigsur51 @ROSTERMAN @WeedHopper I bought his today. Do you think this one is better than the 15-30-15? I also got cal-mag.
https://www.amazon.ca/Diablo-Nutrie...d=1631300147&sprefix=diablo+nutrients+&sr=8-1

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back