Nutes and ferts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
I'm about 1\2 day to finshing my grow box, My question is: What type of fert and nutes can I buy at home depot( thats the only major store). There's a few other small places I'm gonna try, Or maybe a guid line on what to buy that closely resembles MJ nutes and fert. So far I got the soil and the perilite.

Try using the internet,you can find anything you want and have it shipped to you that way you can use the proper nutes.I myself use foxfarms products and have never run into any problems but you have many choices to choose from.

well, is ther something i can go by wen i go today? Like 20-20-20 will i need to look for sumthing like that?

Stay away from Miracle Grow. Look for schultz or womething. you want a veg. nute which will have a higher "N" ratio than "K".

Dude, the best bet. Is to get a quality fert. Get the fox-farms soil trio pack. It has all the nuts for each stage of growth. There should be a hydro store around you or something. Or get it online. That is the best bet. O'wise just pick a fert. they make two kinds. one for veg. "general purpose" or "bloom fert". thats for flowers in bloom. None of em are designed well for use with MJ. IMO

Mutt I did what you said and found a hydro store near my house and got the foxfarm kit, I'm all set!

You got a hell of a grow forming. dude, you are way ahead of my first grow. I wish you the best of good JUJU. :D

(sorry if that sounded wierd just got a good buzz going).

well to comment on the intial question I always see MG 15-30-15. Shlutz products , levesl varay and usally a generic powedered bloom nute; 5-55-10 or some shit. Nothing that's gonna get you the bud you want.

thanks man, i'll need all the luck i can get. I'm picking those chronic seeds up tommrow and i'll be on my way!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back