nutes and soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim82

Reaction score
if i use organic soil like roots or foxfarms. can i use reg. nutes or do they have to be organic? thanks,

Yes you can use reg. nutes

they say some non organic nutes will kill off your beneficial bacteria in your soil

:yeahthat: But won't be an issue as long as you feed the gals what they need!

If you use chemical nutrients in Organic soil you will lose the organic aspect of the grow as I believe orange is correct. They will kill off your micro herd. This won't be a problem provided you continue to feed them and make sure your ph is between 6.3-6.8. When you grow all organic the herd does the work breaking down nutrients and your ph is less important. Once you kill the herd you need to maintain proper ph for proper nutrient uptake. Jmo

thanks for the help.can you all rec good liquid organic nutes??

Roots is a good line, but don't get sucked into buy all of them. If your in FFOF then you have 5 weeks of nutes in there. At that time you will need to add some N. You have some time to look around at ingredients and see what you could do for less money then the whole line of anything. Molasses...check out the teas thread in organics.. Lots of good info.

In my opinion you won't be sorry to learn all you can about good organics.

it wont matter in the end, you just wont be truly organic, if regular nutes are ok for regular soil then they are ok for organic soil to.

Latest posts

Back