nutes for soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honey I'm old as well.:hubba: I use to look like this guy:cool: then I look like this guy:smoke1: now I look like this guy:joint: when I was married I look like this guy:hitchair: and it made me like this guy:hairpull: lol that was funny now I look like this guy:rofl: okay I'm done. ThaT Took a long Time

D3 said:
Honey I'm old as well.:hubba: I use to look like this guy:cool: then I look like this guy:smoke1: now I look like this guy:joint: when I was married I look like this guy:hitchair: and it made me like this guy:hairpull: lol that was funny now I look like this guy:rofl: okay I'm done. ThaT Took a long Time

LOL--made me laugh.

I still feel like my avatar looks---does that count? Well, most days I try to feel like that

Yeah I lookthe best when I'm standing on mY head lol

Hey Goddess I don't know if this really matters or not for seedlings as I am still learning about growing in soil, but the MG Organics Choice says on the back of the package that all the nutrients come from composted organic materials and the percentages are very low, so I would think that it is OK for seedlings. :)

I tried to take a snapshot of an expanded view of the back of the bag where it says that it is made from composted poultry litter, peat moss, tree bark, and something else, but I couldn't get it small enough to attach here. But the nute values are in the tenths of a percent. I would think that is small enough to not burn the babies but not sure. I added more stuff to mine, I hope I don't fry my little ones :eek:

I'm new to dirt but I've been growing hydro for years the seed itself has enough nutrients in it for the seedlings and for about 2 weeks of growth. A lot of us Around here stArt our seeds in rockwool cubes. No Nutes at all till you transplant them to the soil or your hydro and then it's very little nutes. the way I look at it is why take the chance of frying expensive beans. It's better to be safe than sorry bro

Latest posts

Back