Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegs

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked a bazillion times over. But I'm about to beat a dead horse here...

What blends are folks using during Veg and the Flowering stages? I'm sure proportions will vary, but I'm looking for an overall stable ratio for both cycles when mixing your own nutes.

Are there any additives to use in addition to nute blends during any particular stage to enhance kola growth? If been seeing mention of tiger bloom here and there and wasn't sure what that was.

Currently I'm using this general purpose stuff, 9-5-18 and feel the need to switch it up.

Thanks in advance!

I use Biobizz Organic range, Grow, Bloom and Top Max

(and a concoction of other stuff, but the above will do a great job)

General Hydroponics 3 part solution has been around for a long time. I've used it for 5 years or so, and it's been nothing but good to me.
They also have a Flora series that might be a bit better.

I'm trying Technaflora's BC series right now.

Another suggestion is Advanced Nutrients.

There are a lot of options out there. All of them will do you well until you get more comfortable with hydro.

Oh, and Kool Bloom is a great bloom enhancer.... I've seen great late growth in flowering with it. It's strong though... Very easy to burn the plants with!

Thanks for all the great responses! Does anyone have some ratios they may want to part with? Or do folks just buy pre-mixed solutions and not mess with the mixing of their own?

How does my current NPK stack up to that required of the "beloved ladies"?

I am using the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro line and will use Pure Bloom Pro for flowering.along with the Liquid Karma in both stages.... I am in my first hydro grow at going on 4 weeks now and it is doing Great.

I have been trying an experiment of sorts...I use GH nutes, the Lucas formula...8ml of micro and 16ml of bloom per gallon of rod water...I use the same for reveg as flower...I never change the nutes, just add water and/or nutes to get a ppm of 900-1000(I also use floralicious plus and green fuse bloom, the reason for the higher than 800ppm recommended)...I keep the ph around 5.5...I'm into generation 3 now, no issues and the ph of the res is extremely stable, rarely needing adjustment...

Latest posts

Back