Nutes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unix

Reaction score
Hey, after how long from sprouting is it ok to give nutes? 2 weeks? my plants are 13days old they look good but iv seen some pics of other peoples plants at 3weeks and they look a fairbit bigger, do they do alot of growing from week 2 to 3??,, p.s my soil has some sort of goodies in it from the package label.. thanks

Those "goodies" are probably time released ferts which arent really good with MJ cause you cant control when and how much you feen you crop. You could probably start out with some weak fert though..
just be patient bro..... It'll "grow like a weed";)

Thanks Turkey, Im trying to get photos but my camera on the phone isnt working, if it doesnt work i wont worry they look healthy anyway just at the start i could sit there and prettymuch watch them grow now its slowed down alot..

If your soil came with chemical nutrients added you may not be able to add nutrients without harming the plants.
If the "goodies" you mentioned are organic, you willl need to start using LIGHT doses of nute's at around week 6.

Unix...good meeting you...Mj definitely grows in spurts...I would say IMHO that 3 weeks old to start nutes is the right time. Really we need to know what type of soil, lights, and water your using as well as what your temps are...believe me though from weeks 3-7 your will see them explode, especially with nutes! Give us some more info so we can help you better...Peace Out and GG

yeah well if you mean goodies as in more than just dirt you have what everyone else has well except for me but get some seaweed extract feed every third watering at 25% at first then increase at everyfeeding by 5-20%depending on how well they react to it and for flowering phospherous booster mainly but imho liquid Karma has some killer results

Sweet as thanks alot for the replys, i am using this premium grade soil with some extras in the soil, i have a 400wat hps light and my temps are bout 85, iv just started using distilled water insted of tap water incase i start to get a ph problem. So i think i will not feed them anything else for about another week than slowly start to feed, i have fish emulsion hopefully that will be ok..

Latest posts

Back