Nutr burn or?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
Last 2 weeks were really hard for girls. Had to go for few days and when i came back girls were rly dry. Had no nutr left for a week too. Any ideas ? 2-3 weeks left

Attachments

• IMG_20220727_000448.jpg
    IMG_20220727_000448.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220727_000610.jpg
    IMG_20220727_000610.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220727_000831.jpg
    IMG_20220727_000831.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220727_000735.jpg
    IMG_20220727_000735.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
Are you waiting for 70/30 or are they already there? If they are already there, I would chop them. If not, they look pretty beat up but you can water them until they are ready.

Are you waiting for 70/30 or are they already there? If they are already there, I would chop them. If not, they look pretty beat up but you can water them until they are ready.
Waiting for 70/30 . Right now im at 80 milky 20 clear

I feed usually every other watering so if you fed 2x in a week, that shouldn’t be a big deal.

Just because the leaves are crispy doesn’t mean the weed is bad. it won’t hurt them not to get fed but if they want water I’d give it to them. Don’t worry so much about the crispy leaves concentrate on the trichomes

Waiting for 70/30 . Right now im at 80 milky 20 clear
Some plants won’t get much amber. Had a Thai grow where I finally chopped at 14 weeks. Very few amber. Great smoke though.

Did they get that burn after the double feeding or from the lack of water? What’s done is done anyway. I don’t feed the last week or so of flower( though there was a heated debate on that here recently). It is just how I learned when I started growing. I may try feeding up to harvest this time to see what happens.

It may not be the nutes causing it. Could be just the end of the grow some plants start looking a little shaggy. Once you get all those crispy leaves trimmed of after harvest you won’t remember how ugly they were now. Don’t harvest to early tho you will miss out…

I spent the day trimming off all the dead leaves on my plants today, pH the water,water only until they're ready to take down...if they get dry and the lights are strong this is what you end up with...they are very salvagable...

I spent the day trimming off all the dead leaves on my plants today, pH the water,water only until they're ready to take down...if they get dry and the lights are strong this is what you end up with...they are very salvagable...
Im 99% percent sure that thats what happend. When i enter the room back then all leaves were down . Lights are rly strong and a little hot. 2 girls foxtailed cus of that. Found alot of leaves dry and twisted without sign of nutr burn. I will feed this week too. Im afraid that i need 3 more weeks

move the plants away from the lights, trim them, and give them lots of water, and hope for the best...I am 4 weeks away from harvest and am dealing with the same issue...here are a few pics of the cleaned up plants...not as pretty as the upcoming crop but it'll work as well as the pretty flowers do...both looked like they belonged in the dumpser around lunch time...
gorilla breath 5 weeks.JPG
OG fire x BB.JPG

big, top one is gorilla breath and the second is the OG fire x BB, same one you're growing...I call the GB my tampon trees...look close and you can see a few heat stressed leaves...huge yielder too...

Latest posts

Back